1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Koyuki

Aug 30, 2008

1. I bought brown everpurple eyes to Koyuki.

- I'm so pleased with it they are wonderful and exactly what i wanted, like on the pic showed.
      - The shipping was so fast ! (as i said Australia have supernatural postmen xD)
      - They arrived perfectly wrapped in their bubble airmail letter.
      - And i was happy to deal with a sweet person that answer very quickly !

All was perfect. ^^

Thank you again Koyuki !

2. I bought a wig and a set of cloth from Koyuki. It was a wonderful experience and she is really nice person!
      She sent out the package really soon and packed it well. The communication was smooth, too.
      Definitely recommended!

3. Saw bought some SD shorts from me and was wonderful to work with as usual. Payment was sent in promptly and she's very patient and kind. :aheartbea Thank you!

4. I ordered some clothes from Koyuki. She was very sweet and sent the items promptly.

Thank You Koyuki! :)

5. I bought a wig from Kouyuki. Shipped super quickly and was in amazing condition. Would definitely do business with again! Thank you :D

6. I bought a musedoll outfit from Kouyuki. Shipping was speedy and the outfit is in beautiful condition. Thank you!

7. I bought Kasumi wings from Koyuki. She was very kind and hold the wings for me so I could pay them. The packaging was very accurate, and the wings are just wonderful! Thank you so much dear!

8. I bought a set of 5 great wigs from Koyuki and it was a very smooth and easy transaction--the wigs arrived today and they're all lovely! Thank you so much!

9. This is the second transaction between me and Koyuki.
      I purchased a SD/SD13 girl set from her, and as before, she was always polite and on top of communication. Her photos and description were extremely accurate, and she shipped as quickly as possible with a perfect package . I have nothing but the highest praise for her, and would feel confident buying from her again as well as recommending her to others. :)

10. I bought a pair of Volks sunglasses from Koyuki, & it was a very pleasant experience! They responded to pms very quickly & politely. Shipped super quickly as well. Koyuki was also kind enough to send me some little candies as a treat:) Total sweetheart of a seller & I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again. Thanks so much!!

11. I purchased a wig bundle and pair of eyes from Koyuki. Timely and pleasent communication, items as described and really just a flawless transaction. Koyuki even included some candy which is always a nice little surprise. Definitly recommend! ^__^

12. Great buyer and trade partner. I sold a SWD Nana to her and took some outfits as part of the payment. She let me know when the doll arrived and sent the outfits very fast and nicely packaged. I would definetly do business with her again!

Thank you! ~Gus

13. I bought an swd nana head from Koyuki and she has been an exemplary seller! Always ships right away and is very communicative. She even packed her very well >.< thank you so much!! She arrived in perfect condition and packed her very well! Thank you so much for making my dream come true and also giving me such a great deal on her.. *HUG*!!! ^^ A++ Seller! Highly recommended!

14. I purchased a set of SD outfit from Koyuki:D She was very lovely to work with:) Answered PMs promptly and shipped the item off as soon as Payment had cleared. Overall a great transaction and I hope to do more business with her in the future^^ She comes highly recommended in my book:aheartbea

15. I purchased two sets of glass eyes from Koyuki- lovely items & shipped super-quick! Thanks again :D !

16. I've had yet another wonderful transaction with Koyuki:D Koyuki sold me 2 pairs of beautiful ED eyes!! The transaction went super smooth and she shipped very quickly after payment cleared. She's the sweetest person I've ever dealt with! The eyes came very carefully packed, with candy surprises and a lovely note^^ I would definitely like to do business with her again in the future!

Thanks for everything dear:D

17. I bought a shirt from Koyuki~ It was a good experience. Thank you very much <3

18. Bought a pair of boots and the the trade is very smooth. The communication is excellent.

19. I've just had a wonderful transaction with Koyuki!
      Her communication was impeccable - always kept me update on the status and was extremely polite ^_^
      She even sent me a personal note along with the item~ That's how generous and kind she is!

I look forward to doing many more transactions with her in the future :D

20. Koyuki sold me a pair of Rosen Lied eyes. She packaged them super carefully, and was very nice in PMs. I highly recommend her!