1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Krazikupo

Nov 20, 2007

1. I bought a pair of beautiful Souldoll P50 eyes from Krazikupo.

Communication was terrible and the wait time was long.

First, I had to PM Krazikupo first in order to find out any information. I understand when you're busy away at college, you don't always have a lot of time, but I was usually asking for a one or two line answer to my questions as to what was going on. It might have taken maybe 5 or 10 minutes to do so.

Second, when it was said that "the eyes were loaned to a friend for comparisons," I wasn't told that the "friend" was overseas from where she lived in the US, again, only after I PMed first.

Third, I was told that the eyes were mailed to her house...and she was away at college in a different state. I was unaware of this when I paid for the eyes. I WAS informed that her Mom would be mailing them, however, yet again after I had PMed and asked.

Fourth, I understand that it took the "friend" a while to get around to mailing it, but I was again not informed until I PMed and asked.

Fifth, after waiting for 12 more days, I finally PMed one last time and asked about the status. I was told the package had arrived Saturday of the previous week and had been shipped the following Monday. By now, I was ready to ask for my money back. Being unemployed at the time, that $20 that could have gone for food or gas was a big investment for me.

I finally received the eyes October 16th. I had paypaled the money September 5th. 41 days after I had paid.

I ordered a shirt from Australia to me in Ohio here in the US, and it got here faster than the eyes "from wherever Krazikupo was going to college" to Ohio.

I feel that I should not have had to ASK for updates,they should have been given to me as soon as the seller knew. That way, all of my frustration, and this problematic feedback would have been avoided. I understand that sometimes Life gets in the way, but I just wanted to know what was going on.

I hope that this seller will realize that she should be more forthcoming during transactions and send things out right away, or contact the buyer and explain to them the situation. I hope that this entire transaction is a lesson learned.

However, personally, I would still use caution when dealing with this seller.

Ryu

2. I recently joined krazikupo's group order for Dollmore. The items were well-packaged and I received them quickly :D Very satisfied!

-M

3. I participated in her Dollmore GO. Good communication and items packaged nicely :D
      Thank you!!!

4. Krazikupo hosted a Dollmore order, and everything went very smoothly would love to do business again!..

5. was in a GO that krazikupo hosted, everything was great. Thanks!

6. I participated in a GO run by Krazikupo. The transaction went very well and relatively smoothly, although there were a couple hiccups with Dollmore having my items out of stock (which was quickly solved) and a long delay in shipping (24 days, but I'm sure most of that was CanadaPost and customs).

Very pleasant to deal with and I'm glad things worked out well. ^_^

7. I did a wig commission for Krazikupo.
      I am leaving neutral feedback as it isnt fair to leave positive or negative for this buyer.

I leave neutral as the buyer was not understanding of a mistake that was made and explained.
      Also the buyer was not satisfied with the product that i sent, which i tried to right the situation to the best of my ability, with the buyer refusing.

8. I had a perfect transaction with Krazikupo!

(thanks mucho!)
      :kitty1:kitty1:kitty1

9. Red corset arrived today from Krazikupo. Ultra fast, packed perfectly and absolutely an excellent seller. Thanks so much.

10. I traded Krazikupo my shirt for boots (+money). Everything went perfect and replies were fast and friendly. I would definitely do business again!

11. Participated in aGO that Kupo ran. Everything went fine, had some small communication problems, but other than that, everything went great!

12. i was in a GO that Krazikupo hosted. i was very pleased with the transaction. everything arrived in a timely manner and in perfect condition, and i would be happy to join in another GO with krazikupo.

13. I bought a pair of pants and a pair of shoes and received them in excellent condition. I would definitely do business with her again.

14. I sold a Leeke body to Krazikupo, ^^ she was very pleasant & timely with payment, also very openly communicative.
      ^^ I would definitely do business with Krazikupo again!

Thanks!

15. I purchased a pair of eyes and several belts from Krazikupo! She shipped promptly and communication was excellent! thanks so much!!

16. Krazikupo bought a shirt from me and was a pleasure to deal with!

17. I bought a doll-sized dictionary from krazikupo. Shipping was fast and communication was great! An awesome seller! :)

18. I bought a pair of shoes and a little can from Krazikupo!

They are great and everything came wrapped so nicely. Communication and transaction went smoothly ^^
      Positive feedback!

19. I sold a head to Krazikupo. She was great at communication and paid when she said she would. Excellent buyer *thumbs up* !

20. Oh my Gosh, Kupo is AWESOME to work with. Everything went so smoothly, communication was incredible, and I got my Angell Studio girl's body in like, three days. (Including the weekend.)

She is amazing to work with and extremely friendly. Will for sure do more business with her in the future.