1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Krazikupo

Nov 20, 2007

1. Kupo is EXCELLENT to do business with! I asked her to be an intermediary for me and a US-only seller, Pakou-Chan. Kupo received my money and paid for my eyes at my request because of buyer/seller protection, and then sent the eyes to me.

They have arrived safe and sound, in perfect condition :)

Very trustworthy!

Thanks Kupo!

2. I bought a DH Undefined Future shirt from Krazikupo. She's super friendly, quick to answer any questions and even let me put a partial trade towards the shirt. Highly recommend and would definitely buy from again! Thank again!!!

3. Did a face-up on a SNG Uhui for Krazikupo, and everything went smoothly. She was very helpful when it came to communicating what she wanted-- she provided photos, drawings, and lengthy descriptions. She answered all my questions when I had any confusion about what she needed. When I had a mistake with the lips on the face-up, she patiently allowed me more time to redo the face-up. The doll was also packed wonderfully. She paid quickly and was always very easy to talk to about anything. She replied on-time. I enjoyed working with her very much, and the final product was just such a lovely face-up that I'm still super pleased just thinking about it! Thanks again.

4. I sold a yukata to Krazikupo.send a quickly payment and very very friendly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Thanks sooooooo much! ^0^

5. Krazikupo purchased some dollie hair clips from me.
      I found them to be a polite and excellent communicator.
      I would happily sell to Krazikupo again.

6. I ordered some pinstripe pants from Krazikupo and it was a wonderful transaction.

Thank you,
      ~Shannon

7. I bought purple eyes from Krazikupo! Great transaction,fast shipping, a complete pleasure. I would definitely buy from her again. Thanks so much!!!

8. Participated in the Fandom Swap and was matched with KraziKupo. She sent Milo lots of cute things within the time frame, even with my vague character description of him! Would love to be paired with her again. :) Thank you~

9. Just got a wig from Krazikupo. Thanks so much for a smooth transaction! :D

10. I purchased some black and blue glass eyes, and could not be happier with the packing, shipping and communication! This was a wonderful buying experience and i would happily do so again!!

11. She paid quickly, and everything went smooth! Great buyer!

12. I commissioned Krazikupo to draw a couple of sketches for me~ She did and great job and worked very fast! She did a wonderful job of capturing my characters. >w< Thank you so much!

13. Commissioned Krazikupo for doll sketches, three of them! Great work, very quick, and I'm planning on commissioning again <3 Thanks so much. I love the sketches ^^

14. I purchased some SD items from Krazikupo. They arrived quickly and the whole transaction went without hiccups or delays. Thank you~

15. I bought a pair of 70cm underwear from Krazikupo. Good communication, the item was shipped quick and well packaged. Now when I get my boy, he won't be running around naked! ^^ I would definite recommend as a seller!

16. I bought a cute little MSD outfit for my boy from Krazikupo. It was a REALLY fun transaction! It arrived to me in a few days and the communication was excellent!

Thanks a lot Kupo~:aheartbea

17. Bought 3 kigurumis from Krazikupo
      she kept me updated on progress and was also very patient with me :)
      messaged me when she mailed them out and was very pleasant to talk to :D
      I highly recommend her :3

18. I participated in Krazikupo's Halloween Swap and she was a wonderful swap leader! She did everything she could to help me out! Thank you so much for organizing it!

19. I participated in the Halloween SWAP too with Krazykupo as th leader. She has done everything good to have a nice SWAP. =)