1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Krowbar~

Aug 28, 2008

1. Just received by Unidoll UH-14 from Krowbar and I am very happy! The shipping time was fast, communication was great, and best of all, I have a beautiful doll. I would definitely buy from Krowbar again and hope to perhaps commission him someday too. :) Thanks for a wonderful transaction!

2. I purchased a J'aime doll Chloe from Krowbar. Krowbar is excellent to deal with, the transaction was perfect, shipping was fast and Chloe was packed with care. Krowbar even gave Chloe a new faceup that suits her perfectly. I would recommend Krowbar without hesitation.

Thank you Krowbar :)

3. I bought a Lumedoll Saiph from Krowbar and the transaction has been an absolute pleasure! He has been a great seller. The doll is exactly as described, he sent it incredibly fast and he has been keeping an honest and friendly conversation all throughout the process of my package arriving to me. When I opened it, the doll was very well wrapped, having been carefully taken apart and catalogued into pieces. I would definitely recomend him to anyone looking to buy or sell from the marketplace. Thank you again dear friend for allowing me to purchase him from you. A+++

4. Bought a J'amie doll Ara from Krowbar. Everything went well from their end; they were fast at replying, sent invoice quickly and was patient with my sudden financial draw back. Let me hold the doll for a week. Great shipping speed, super carefully protected doll! Everything went smoothly. Thank you ♥

5. I bought MNF boots from Krowbar. Everything went great. Fast Shipping, great packaging, prompt communication. Very understanding when I was negotiating. I could not have asked for a smoother transaction. A+ Seller, do recommend. Thank you!

6. I bought a Dollshe Grant Phillipe from Krowbar and it was a lovely transaction. He was very patient and kindly allowed me to pay a short layaway. Absolutely would recommend as a seller.

7. I bought a SQLab Chibi-Moe from Krowbar and it was an excellent transaction. The doll is in perfect condition, and was shipped fast ! I recommend Krowbar to other buyers and sellers :)

8. Thank you for buying shoes for Popovy Sisters.Lovely transaction very good communication! Do recommend!

9. Perfect!
      I bought a Dust of Dolls Krot Ilüs from Krowbar. He was very communicative and answered all my questions and requests. Shipped the doll very well packed. It has been a pleasure and I'm very happy with this transaction. Do recommend! Thank you very much!!!

10. Krowbar did a lovely repair job on my Lati Green Lea who over the years had received some fading and damage to her original face up. He has restored her beautifully and was very kind and easy to communicate with.

11. Krowbar repaired a doll hand and painted my Ancient Tales Elva - she is a super tiny doll but the face-up is lovely and detailed. Communication was great, shipping back to me was prompt and I couldn’t be happier.
      Thanks for a great transaction! :)

12. I bought an Artifex Kindred Ingenue, Mishi's Big Murphy and Solar Wind Constantine from Krowbar. I also sent some heads for faceups. Krowbar allowed me to do layaway on the big purchase and was very easy to work with. I sent some very specific requests on the faceup work and everything was done beautifully. I am very happy with Krowbar's artistry and pleasant attitude around the whole process. When the box arrived it was like Christmas came again for me!

13. I commissioned Krowbar to mod the neckhole of my Elfdoll Hazy to fit my Immortality of Soul 60cm body as well as do a faceup and hand blushing. They were polite and helpful every step of the way, sent plenty of photo's throughout the process to ensure the work was correct before moving onto the next stage and followed my wishes for the work perfectly.

Communication was always swift and he was shipped back to me super fast and well protected, the prices were great and the detail in the work is amazing. My boy now looks exactly as I always dreamed. He's perfect and it's all thanks to Krowbar. Thank you!

14. I bought a Dollshe Adonis from Krowbarand everything was perfect. His communication was very good and he send the parcel quick, and the doll was as described.
      Thank you so much!

15. Thank you for letting me buy the Misterminou Baby Nyx! She is perfect. @Krowbar packed the doll carefully and sent her out super quickly. I couldn't be happier!

16. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I bought a simply gorrrrgeous hybrid IH Arvid head on a LLTD tanned body with a 3 month layaway. Krowbar, as always (not my first purchase with him), was awesome to work with! Flawless transaction, shipped super fast once paid off, and I am over the moon with my new boy! Perfect, all around! Thanks again so much! <3

17. Bought from Krowbar a Soom Cass head, everything went smooth as silk, very happy with the head. Thanks so much for the wonderful deal! :aheartbea

18. Krowbar purchased an Iplehouse Denzel head from me; communication was quick, payment was easy, I wouldn't hesitate to work with him again! Thank you!

19. Bought a NK moon head and Soda Bunny from Krowbar a while ago, everything was safely packed and arrived in perfect condition. A pleasure to do business with <3

20. I bought a DIM horror mod head from @Krowbar and everything went smoothly! I think this was the quickest transaction I’ve ever done! I would definitely do business with @Krowbar again.