1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Krowbar~

Aug 28, 2008

1. Krowbar adopted my cheshire, and the transaction was flawless :) Communication was friendly all the way, payment was prompt and I would love to do business again :D Thanks so much :D

2. I commisioned a face-up from Krowbar, she was brilliant and very fast!
      I highly recommend her, I heard about her from Emiboo/Emma ma and was really impressed ^^

[​IMG]

3. I bought a Minifee head from Krowbar, shipping was fast and she kept in great contact the whole way. We had one small odd problem with the tracking, but it was by no means her fault. But she looked into it and called the mail for me and everything turned out fine. Will definatly buy from again!

4. Bought a modified Saint SA faceplate from Krowbar. She redid some mods, and faceup for me, and they are both absolutely beautiful. Great communication, and fantastic prices. So so happy with it. Was bought for a friend, and she came to tears she was so happy to have him. Would buy from again in a heartbeat! <3

5. Traded my DZ Cosmo head for Krowbar's IH Eva head.

Very polite, friendly, prompt and shipped by the method and on the day we had agreed on. A great transaction with a person as fun to talk to as to trade with :)

Thank you Krowbar - I wouldn't hesitate to trade with you again and I recommend you highly to everyone <3

6. Krowbar contacted me through my WTB thread for a fairyland Roke head and it was a great transaction!! She did a face up on it for me and I could not be happier with him!! She was so great with communication and he came in fast from GB to the states!! I would defiantly do business with her again!! Amazing face up artist!!! :)

7. I bought a Puki² Ante including sleeping faceplate from Krowbar.
      Communication was great: she answered fast and is very friendly. The Doll was sent when promised and arrived quick and savely. Everything is in perfect condition and looks exactly like described/in the pictures.

A very pleasant transaction in every way possible! Definitly recommended as a seller!

8. bought a head from Krowbar and everything was shipped to Sint safe and sound as i've requested it being sent to Sint to get more modification job done before sending it back to me :)
      real nice to work with. just a little slow but i understand shes been really busy
      so not complains at all and a really nice seller and modifier:)

9. I brought a minifee head from her. For the most part everything was fast and easy. There was a little hiccup with the payment but that was mostly on my part. I would definitely do business with her again.

10. I bought a Chicline Ino customized by Krowbar and I'm really happy of my purchase. The doll has a beautiful face up and body blushing and has arrived to me in ONLY three days (I live in Italy): I couldn't believe it!
      Krowbar is a very kind and correct person: she gave me all the information I needed during all the transaction and has been very helpful when I asked for a modification in the doll's face up.
      I hope to meet her again!

11. I bought a Leekeworld limited edition Raul head with a wonderful face-up by Krowbar. I had to sort through some PP problems, and they were kind enough to wait for me so I could get the money sent off.
      They shipped him out fast and he got here so soon!
      He was packaged very well, not a scratch on him.
      They were great with communication, and I would highly recommend them.

12. I bought from Krowbar a doll, to be more exact MD Soom Beyla. Everything went wonderfully!, she is so nice, patient, smooth and communicative. She shipped the doll really fast and very well protected. She made a free blushing for some of the fantasy parts that were included in the sale and send me as a gift human legs for the doll. Very great seller. I wouldn´t hesitate to reccomend her to all and to make more deals with her in the future. Thanks for everything. :)

13. I got a Unoa Lusis Faceplate off of Krowbar! She was amazing with communication and did a lovely job on the custom face up! My lil Unoa is so beautiful! Thanks so much! Highly recommended! :D

14. I had a great transaction with Krowbar
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      paid quick and replied me so kindly
      she was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!

15. I bought a Smiling Soah head from Krowbar and it arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Would happily buy from this seller again!!

16. I bought a pukifee Zoe from krowbar and am very delighted not only with the doll, which was in excellent condition, but with the face up she offered. I would love to do deal with her again and comission as well for a face up. Thanks.

17. I bought a faceplate from Krowbar. Fast shipping, nice communication. A great deal :D
      Thank you so much !

18. I bought a Soom Amber MD from Krowbar. It was a great deal:aheartbea! She was very helpful and nice person:D! With you it was very pleasant to deal with! Everything is very fast. The seller has agreed to provide a layaway:D. With pleasure I will again have to deal;)! I'm happy!:) THANK YOU SO MUCH!:aheartbea

19. Krowbar bought my Soom Nor. It had been a wonderful transaction. Very nice conversation, fast payment and she let me know when he arrived. Thank you.

20. Krowbar bought a F16 boy from me. She was wonderful to work with, stayed in excellent communication, and was just pleasant overall - I would love to work with her again!