1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Krowbar~

Aug 28, 2008

1. Incredibly wonderful person and artist to deal with. I am very happy with the faceup and the communication that Krowbar had throughout the transaction. I will definitely call on her for another faceup when the time comes. Thank you again for your generosity and YES, the fast ship from the UK to the US!
      Inti

2. Krowbar bought Phonolus claws from me ~ payment was super fast and communication excellent! Great buyer ~ thank you!

3. Krowbar bought a Ante winking face plate from me. she was really nice and paid really fast. She also let me know when it got to her. :D

I really enjoyed dealing with
      Krowbar. Over she is a wonderful buyer and I look forward to maybe doing deals with her in the future.

4. Krowbar bought a doll from me, I was really happy with the transaction and her friendly communication and fast payment!

5. I went through a trade with Krowbar. It was a pleasant transaction. Everything's great. She shipped fast as promised and the doll is lovely. Thanks again and I look forward to doing deals with her in the future.

6. I bought an Elfdoll Hazy head from Krowbar. She was lovely and the sale went perfectly! I even got free shipping! thank you Krowbar!

7. Krowbar bought my Soom Cass head from me recently. She was great to deal with and paid promptly, and kept continuous communication. I would gladly sell to or buy from her again!

8. Krowbar did an amazing faceup on my girl. :D She was great to deal and really kind.
      Thank you so much. :D

9. Really nice seller and partner in a doll-e-deal... ( :
      Ships promptly
      exlnt communications
      fast replies
      You Rock!
      De

10. Bought a head from Krowbar and it came superfast, was packed really well, and she was so fun to talk to! Highly recommend her and would love to do business again!

11. Krowbar purchased from me a pair of soom Nephelin horns ^_^ extra fast payment, very kind and friendly communication! Highly recommended as a buyer, I'd be happy to deal with her anytime.
      thank you so much for this smooth transaction!

12. I bought a Spiritdoll Thorn head modded by Krowbar. The result is incredible, perfect. Wonderful artist and seller ;)

13. Commissioned Krowbar to do some face up, blush and mod work for me. I am more than happy with the work, it's simply amazing and very true to the vision I had. Krowbar is a friendly, generous person to deal with and went above and beyond for me. Communication was always very prompt and it was such a pleasure to work with Krowbar on the commission. I will definitely not hesitate to work with Krowbar again. Thank you very much for everything!

14. I bought a Normal Skin Cynical Ryu Head from Krowbar and the communication and shipping speed were great! The box he arrived in was damaged but he was wrapped in enough bubble wrap to keep him safe and he arrived intact! Krowbar wiped the face-up for me as well and made my first second-hand doll purchase very positive and simple!

I look forward to doing more business with you! Thank you!

15. I've bought SOOM Grit from Krowbar! Communicatipon was great and shipment fast! Grit arrived in perfect order and good package. I would totally buy from Krowbar again! Thank you!

16. I recently did a trade with Krowbar. My SDF Cian for her CP Shiwoo. We shipped on the same day and my Shiwoo came exactly one week later. Communication was very friendly and replies were quick. Thank you so much!! :D

17. I commissioned Krowbar to do some work on my doll for me. She was great and sent pictures of my doll as she did it. When I paid she sent it when she could (due to a long bank holiday weekend) it arrived the day after she sent it.

Loving the work Krowbar has done with my doll, thank you again! I will most likely work with Krowbar again.

18. Krowbar modded my F65 Chloe FacePlates for me.
      She was fast and friendly with replies.
      Worked quickly, and I am happy with the work done :)
      Wouldn't hesitate to commission her again.

19. Krowbar bought a mnf vampire shiwoo boy from me, and was a great buyer! Paid quickly, and was even really patient when the package took forever to get there! <3

Great buyer!

Thanks Krowbar! <33

20. I've bought a Z-Riddle Saturday head from Krowbar. The communication was friendly and she sent the head out very secure wrapped.
      Thank you.