1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Krowbar~

Aug 28, 2008

1. Commissioned Krowbar for a face up on my topaz. Great work! Good communication, prompt shipping.
      Would love to work with her again in the near future.

2. I traded my chocopuki Rose for Krowbar's Soom Carbon.
      The transaction went smoothly, communication was good, and little Carbon arrived swiftly.
      Krowbar also let me know right away when she received the little chocopuki.
      Thanks so much! ^_^

3. Krowbar did some brow bone modifications on my ND Fade Jon head(s) And gave him an amazing face-up. The way she blushed and painted his face made him look so alive. And I love his face-up.

Totally would recommend her :)

The comunication went great. And her prices is great.

I am so pleased with my doll. Thanks for fixing and painting my boy:)

4. Krowbar did some mods and a faceup on my Delf Soony and I couldnt have asked for a better job!
      He is painted beautifully and his mods are done to such a high standard, he is just amazing!

She sent me updated pictures and kept me updated regularly. Great communication.

I couldnt be happier with my boy! Thank you so so much! Highly reccomended!

5. I commissioned Krowbar for modding service. To mod my doll body from a boy to genderless.
      Communication was excellent, the mod was done in good time and very nicely and neatly done! A pleasure to work with and I am very happy with the service I have received.

6. I commissioned Krowbar for three face-ups (two Dollshe Bernard faceplates and an Iplehouse JID Tania). Communication was always prompt and friendly, and the work done is just... well, I was utterly blown away! Absolutely gorgeous! I wouldn't hesitate to commission Krowbar again - thank you so much for giving mine and my sister's dolls such character! <3

7. I got a MNF body from Krowbar and it was in stunning condition :)
      shipping was so very fast and the body was just like they said
      I would love to buy from again...
      A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

8. I commissioned Krowbar to turn my IoS Gin head into a fierce tiger and they totally delivered! Communication was frequent, with many opportunities made to tweak the design. Krowbar is super friendly and easy to work with, and made this transaction completely wonderful. Payment was easy, and I couldn't be happier with how he turned out. He really looks ferocious!

Thanks so much!

9. Super positive!

I commissioned Krowbar to do a neck/head mod which consisted on making a SD head fit a 13cm torso. She also made small changes to the head sculpt. Not only it is flawlessly done, her communication was top notch. She kept me updated with every stage of the process and listened to all my directions with patience. The end results are just exactly how I wanted them. I sincerely recommend doing business with her, she's the best.

10. Great buyer! :D

Krowbar purchased a pair of eyes from me, paid right away and let me know when they arrived.

Thanks a lot!!

11. Bought a Star Cheshire from Krowbar. Everything went perfectly and I got the Cheshire very fast. She let me know about all the process. Very good seller

Many thanks for the beast ^^

12. Krowbar sold to me her Cuprit's head: item in perfect condition, fast shipping, great communication!
      Thank you so much! :aheartbea

13. Leaving some super-positive feedback for the wondrous Krowbar! I bought her Dollshe SA Rosen and waaaah, he's just perfect! Everything was awesome, he even got a new faceup before he came home. Krowbar is the best. Thank you! <3

14. Hello, i'm hear to leave awesome feedback! She gave me the opportunity to adopt her juri 08 head <3
      And everything went perfect!
      Had good communication and she was packaged all safe and sound!
      Would do business again!
      Thanks for everything!

15. i commissioned krowbar to mod the eyes on my elfdoll sleeping mir, and give him a faceup.
      the work, both on the eyes and the faceup, is outstanding! even better than i expected.
      communication was excellent and in progress pictures copious.krowbar was a real pleasure to do business with, cannot recommend her enough!
      i most definitely plan on doing business with krowbar again!

m.a.

16. Krowbar bought a Feeple60 Mirwen Sleeping head from me and everything went smoothly. She is fantastic to talk to, responds quickly, pays promptly, and is super nice. Hoorah! :)

17. :aheartbea Positive! :aheartbea

Krowbar bought my Elf Karsh, she paid promptly, was never late. And kept great communication the entire transaction. And was very understanding of the post offices blunder with her package. She even let me know when he arrived safe and sound. I would highly recommended her as a buyer. A++

18. I purchased a MiniFee head from Krobar. Krobar had done a face up on it, which I opted to keep. It was sent very quickly. When I had questions, Krobar was quick to respond. I had gotten sick and was offline for several days, which delayed my sending my payment immediately. Krobar was very understanding when I was back online and explained. This was a very good transaction.

19. Very excellent feedback for Krowbar ^_^! She traded my unoa sist for her delf body : nice transaction and very gentle person ^-^. Highly recommended:)

20. Krowbar painted my Dollclans Kien and she was just super awesome! The work she did was perfect and my boy looks exactly liked I imagined, her style suited him wonderfully :D
      She worked very quickly and was friendly and enthusiastic, thanks so much Krowbar! I'll be back no doubt! :aheartbea