1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Krowbar~

Aug 28, 2008

1. Very awesome buyer! Super patient with me through a few mistakes on my part, but after that it was a smooth transaction! Prompt payment and excellent communication! I'd love to deal with Krowbar again! :)

2. Bought a Nabarro Har head from Krowbar. Communication was excellent. Krowbar was extremely friendly and helpful and shipped the head out quickly and it was extremely well packaged. Definitely recommended and thanks so much! :)

3. krowbar bought a wig from me. Great transaction! prompt payment and excellent communication, highly recommended!!
      Thank you so much ^^

4. I commissioned krowbar for some mods and a faceup, they turned out great!! I would definitely commission them again! Thank you!

5. Krowbar sold me my most fantastic, lovely VE Chloe. I really wanted one, she contacted me through my WTB advertisement, and when she showed me her modified boy, we did some negotiating and I got her lovely doll, with a brand new faceup and new body blushing, a modded body, and some hands.

He is by far one of my most unique dolls, as most done by this artist seem to be. I am HONOURED to have a part of her work, and to be her friend. My boy was sent quickly and communication was excellent. I would do it again, if she ever sold his new grown up lookalike! ;)

6. i ordered her a make-up and everything went perfect. she did it quite fast and with very good quality. she is also very fast replying and it's very nice to talk with her. 100% recomended

7. I bought a dress from Krowbar and the transaction is perfect!! Thank you Krowbar the dress is perfect! Great shipping too :)

8. I traded my modded Soom Shonki ZZZ head and kitty parts for Krowbar's beautiful migidoll Jina head! Krowbar had previously modded the ears to have gauges, but very kindly restored them for no extra cost, as well as giving her a new faceup for me! The transaction couldn't have gone better, I would definitely work with her again!

9. Krowbar sold me a SD wig. She was quick to ship, it arrived safely and was as promised. I can only recommend Krowbar.

10. I sent my 2 Nobilitydoll (Fade - Jon Underdown and DEG Kyo) heads to Krowbar. One for a facial hair removal and one for a face-up. Her face-ups is always amazing. She is really good at making a doll face look so alive.

I would totally recommend her. And will definitely commission her again :)

11. I bought a Soom Nor from Krowbar. She was in everyway perfect! Friendly, fast and absolut lovely! Would love to recommend! <3 Thanks!

12. Another wonderful transaction with Krowbar! :D

This time I sold my Luts Vampire Shiwoo head to her. She was super fast with payment and very nice with PMs.
      Everything went perfect and I highly recommend her!!

Thanks a lot!

13. I purchased an UNOA Sisit off krowbar and commissioned 2 face ups, both where perfect to what I had asked for, had great communication with quick responses, overall great person, will definitely commission again and highly recommend ^_^

14. Another flawless transaction with Krowbar. I bought a IH JID wig from her and it arrived promptly and in great condition. Thank you once again <3

15. krowbar very nicely allowed me to adopt her Delf Tanning Lishe. She also refaced up her before sending her to me. She gave me very reasonable layaway conditions and packaged her nicely, sending her out promptly.

Thank you, thank you, thank you - she is WONDERFUL! Would happily deal with her again for purchases or faceups.

16. I just purchased a Juri-08 from Krowbar!! She was very patient with me through a short layaway and provided a face-up with the purchase. She packed the head up perfectly and sent her off in a timely manner. Thanks so much!! :D

17. I bought an Unoa L-bi/fairyland chic-line Hybrid for Krowbar! She was very patient for the many questions i had. The transaction went very smooth. I'm very satisfied. she packed the boy very well and he arrived in after four days in my home.:) Thank you so much for letting my first secondhand doll purchase being such a good experience,and thank you so much for letting me adopting her Unoa L-bi/ fairyland Chic-line hybrid. He's my Grail-doll!
      She is really awesome , such a nice and kind person! i would happy purchase from her again in the future!:D

18. I bought Unoa L-bi faceplate from Krowbar. I couldn't be more delighted! I also commissioned face up and she did it really fast and it looks just like I wanted. Thank you!

19. I made a partial trade with Krowbar :)
      She is such a lovely person, a pleasure to deal with :)
      Thanks to her I have one of my white crows in my possession :)
      Thank you Darling :*

20. Krowbar bought a LTF Elf Shiwoo event plate from me. She paid quickly, had great communication and is very pleasant to work with. I would not mind buying/selling with her again.