1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kuckkuck

Aug 3, 2007

1. I bought resiner wig from kuckkuck, I recived today and it is very nice~!
      Thank you:)

2. I bought a Volks wig from kuckkuck.
      She's polite and answer my questions promptly, shipped out the goods quickly with serious protraction.
      This transaction went smoothly, and I thank her a ton.

3. Wonderful seller. I bought a few Volks's boots and they are in mint condition. She is rapid in the sending, very agradabe, seriously and amicably. Thank you Kuck :-D

4. I bought some eyes from kuckuck. Shes a really nice person and send out the eyes quickly! Thank you ^_^

5. I bought a wig from kuckkuck.
      kuckkuck has been incredibly patient with me.
      Thank you for one of the best transactions ever ^^
      x

6. Sold 3 customized handmade furwigs to kuckkuck. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was as promised. A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

7. I bought a SDC Miko from kuckkuck. She shipped my precious boy very quickly and her communication was great! :D

A+ :) Thank you!!!!!!

8. i purchased a pair of Volks Shoes(SB-SD-105) from kuckkuck and can say the transaction was flawless. my shoes came in the post at a timely fashion and am very pleased. thanks so much!!! :)

9. Thank you so much!! The outfit arrived so quickly and it was such an affordable price! ^^

10. I bought a wig from Kuckkuck and she was very nice to deal with :),

Thank you very much <3

11. I purchased an SD13 boy body from kuckkuck through layaway. She's a pleasure to work with and a fast shipper. I'd certainly do business with her again. Thanks so much! <3

12. I purchased a head from kuckkuck through layaway ^^ Thank you so much for being patient with me!

13. I purchased some Mio jeans from kuckkuck and the transaction was amazing! Very prompt replies and shipping and the jeans are beautiful.

14. I purchased mio girl jeans from kuckkuck, and it was amazing deal! She always replied immediately, carefully described all details about jeans model and size, shipped them very quick and good packaged...everything is perfect. And jeans are nice, I'm really happy with them!
      Thank you very much =^__^=

15. kuckkuck let me do a short layaway for the amakusa shirou outfit, despite the fact that her sales thread says no layaway. Then, when the shoes weren't in the package she realized she'd forgotten them and immediately sent them as well. Highly recommend as a seller. ^^

16. I purchased two volks wigs from KuckKuck

She is super pleasant in all communication and always speedy in her replies.

The wigs were in pristine mint condition, which surprised me because they were really old wigs !

The sweetest thing is - I was looking for an SD sized flip phone for my doll and gave up when I didnt find any that I liked. I opened the box and along with the wigs was a real kick ass flip phone ! It was exactly what I was looking for and I really appreciate her gift !

She packaged the box in an awesome owl wrapping paper and shipped the items super fast - I was surprised it arrived within a week.

Thank you so much ! I wouldnt for a second hesitate to purchase from her in the future