1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kuina

Sep 4, 2006

1. i purchased a wig from kuina ♥ it is absolutely beautiful. A fast, smooth transaction. i could not be happier :).

Thank you, kuina! :aheartbea

2. An absolutely excellent transaction with Kuina. I bought a Volks outfit from her and she packed it and shipped it with great care and dispatch. Given the chance, I would buy from her again in a heartbeat.

3. I bought the wig from kuina. Great seller. Thank you very much! :D

4. Great experience. I purchased a doll from Kuina and the shipping was speedy and the communication was fantastic. In addition, the body arrived extremely clean and in great condition! Very happy with my purchase.

Thanks Kuina ^_^

5. I bought 2 backdrops from kuina. Communication was excellent. She shipped them fast and they were just as described. Recommended.

6. I bought two pairs of Delf hands from kuina. She was very pleasant to deal with and shipped quickly! She responded graciously to my anxious questions about shipping. XD I would definitely do business with her again. :)

7. I bought a gorgeous wig from Kuina and love it so much I bought another one. Excellent transaction, great price and a beautiful wig.

8. I bought a Ringdoll MengHe from kuina and she was super nice and communicative and she sent the doll soon after payment, super fast! Thank you so much I LOVE him!

9. I bought 2 Wigs from Kuina. She was quick to get back to me and shipped the very fast. She even gave me a tracking number. Very good seller. Would happily do business with her agian.

10. Kuina bought a DollClans Vezeto head from me. Paid promptly and had great communication, and let me know when the item arrived. Thank you for a perfect transaction! :) A++ buyer

11. I purchased a Qiong Lou head and a wig (she was gracious enough to sell to me as well!) from Kuina. It was a wonderful transaction, she replied to me promptly, provided the information I needed and everything went smoothly. She shipped very quickly and packed things very very well. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone else looking to buy and would definitely do business with her again. Thank you very much!

12. I brought a Sezz head from Kuina, fast shipping and parcel arrived in perfect condition. Thanks for the transaction again :)

13. Bought a BW dreaming Shiwoo on a short layaway, the communication was excellent and I'm happy to have him. He arrived with a chip out of his shoulder but it was not a fault of kuina's she packaged him very well, the box had been squished a bit during his journey. The issue is minor and can be fixed easily. I recommend kuina as a seller and thank her for the opportunity to finally own a dreaming shiwoo!

14. I bought an SD17 body from Kuina on layaway. She was very understanding and communication was excellent! The body was shipped out quickly after I settled the final payment and he arrived in perfect condition! I couldn't be happier with this transaction, the body was a completely perfect match for my Heath head. I highly recommend her as a seller :D

15. I bought a La Legende de Temps Roderich head from kuina. Communication was excellent, item was packed well, shipped very fast, and arrived safely. I would definitely recommend this seller. Thank you!

16. Kuina sold an 70 cm IOS body to me. The package arrived fast. I really loved it. :sumomo:

17. Kuina bought the Soom Soul Tracker Horns (brick red, with magnets) from me.
      Fast payement and very good communication!
      Thank you for the transaction :)

18. Positive Feedback

Kuina bought a Soom Hyperion full doll from me. Her communication is really good and she is very fast with her payments. She is a pleasure to work with.
      Thank you ^ ^

Tsuki

19. I bought a lot of outfits from Kuina and all of them are in perfect condition. They are all amazing!

Communication was very nice. Replies fast and asks nicely and makes sure everything is right. Very detailed with description and very fun to deal with.

Shipping was fast and packaging was secure.

Will definitely look forward to buying again. :thumbup

-Kim :celebrate

20. I'm leaving positive feedback for kuina. She purchawed Soom Chalco horns from me. Payment was quick and communication was prompt. I would definitely and happily work with her again. I definitely recommend her! Thanks again!