1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kuina

Sep 4, 2006

1. I bought a few wigs from Kuina on layaway. The wigs were shipped fast and safe. Communication was easy and friendly. I am very happy :D Thank you!

2. Bought a wig from Kuina and I'm very satisfied with the transaction. All messages were responded to promptly and politely and she shipped the package out when she said she would as well as providing me with the tracking number. The wig is as pictured on the sales thread, exactly what I was looking for and in excellent condition.

I had also asked about a pleather clothing set she had for sale and, after inspection by Kuina, she informed me that the pleather outfit was in poorer shape than she initially thought and that she wouldn't feel right selling it to me. She said if I still wanted it, she'd include it for free with the wig (otherwise she'd just toss it). I said I'd take it as I'm confident I can use it as a pattern template to sew my own outfit from it.

I'd be more than happy to have further business with Kuina.

3. I bought a jade epic outfit from Kuina. Very smooth international order, fabulous! outfit. Always a recommended seller!

4. I bought a Dikadoll from Kuina. The doll was shipped fast and securely. Communication was easy and friendly all the time. I highly recommend her :D

5. I bought an Angell Studio outfit and taobao wig from kuina.
      Shipping was fast and the items arrived safely and in perfect condition.
      I would happily buy from her again. Thanks so much!!

6. I bought two wigs from kuina.
      She shipped my items very quickly and they arrived in excellent condition. She was a pleasure to buy from!

7. *positive*
      I bought a duffle coat and a jacked from kuina. It was a really smooth transaction. The conversation was friendly and the items were send shortly after payment. The coats have really good quality, mached the description and were obviously handled with care.
      Thank you very much for this plesant experiance :)

8. I bought the Purgatory King Golden Armour set from kuina. The transaction and conversation were fast and easy. I've just received the package - my dream came true!!! Thank you so much!!!

9. I got hunfu sets from kuina and absolutely love them! Beautiful items as described, well and fast shipment and prompted comunication. Thank you very much dear.

10. Bought another wig from kuina and once again the transaction was pleasant and easy. Communication was prompt and polite and she shipped the wig out very quickly. I'd be more than happy to do business with her again.

11. Bought a Ringdoll wig from kuina and I couldn't be more pleased! Thank you!

12. I bought a Volks Black Cat Lucas from kuina and everything went smoothly!
      kuina was quick in communicating even with the time zone difference, shipped everything quickly and even made sure all the Left and Right parts were packaged closely to help with re-stringing. They also handled an issue very graciously and was pleasant to deal with.
      I would definitely recommend them! :)

13. I bought an outfit and wig from kiuna. The items are perfect. Mint condition. Also everything was very carefully packed and was shipped quickly. I was amazed at how fast I received these going from Australia to the US. I would gladly to business with kiuna again.

14. I bought a msd outfit from Kuina. it came well packaged and exactly as described plus it was shipped out quickly as well.

thank you again :)

15. I bought a Volks White Cat Chris from Kuina. The doll arrived very safely and it was exactly like she described. She answers questions and messages promptly and everything went smoothly. I truly recommend her! Thank you!

16. Great seller! Bought a dikadoll Qiong Lou from Kuina and he came well packaged and in great condition. Highly recommend!

17. I bought an SD sofa off Kuina and she went above and beyond to ensure that I got a decent price for postage.
      The item was packed extremely well and arrived quickly.

I absolutely recommend Kuina :)

18. I bought a second SD sofa from Kuina and again, it was a wonderful experience. It was perfectly described and extremely well packaged. Kuina stayed in contact with me throughout the transaction as well.

Highly recommend Kuina.

19. I bought a Crobidoll Yeonho head from Kuina and it was a very positive overall transaction. Communication was quick and the head was shipped in good time, was well packaged and looked in great condition. I would recommend Kuina as a seller without hesitation.

:):):):):)

20. Bought Kuina's Ringdoll Qinzhe. She generously offered layaway, was as always a lovely person to engage with, and an excellent seller. Always the smoothest of international transactions.