1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kuma Smash!

Aug 25, 2008

1. I sold a DD 03 to Kuma, it was a fantastic transaction all the way! I would definetly recommend Kuma to all!:fangirl:

2. Did a dolly trade with Kuma Smash, my Dim Flowne for her DD2 Marya. Everything was packed safely and soundly. Goodies included too! thank you! awesome communication, would gladly do business with again! :D

3. Hi!! I buy I Soom Kyrie from her, and she is really nice!!! very good comunication and fast shipping!!!! :D

4. Just sold a doll to Kuma Smash. All was terrific, payment was made promptly and communication was great.

5. Kuma Smash! ordered a wig from me, and was a wonderful buyer! She answers PMs quickly, and told me when she received the wig as soon as it arrived. Lovely!

6. I had a wonderful transaction with Kuma Smash! this week. I purchased a Dollfie Dream ddh-03 head and a pair of Animetic eyes and Kuma was so great to deal with. Communication was great and the items were shipped super-fast! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Kuma again! ^_^

7. I bought a wig from Kuma and she was great to deal with, thank you!

8. Kuma Smash! commissioned me to make an outfit for her, and I must say she is one of the best... commissioners I've had.

She had extremely detailed illustrations to reference and gave me exact measurements for her girl. It was very helpful considering I didn't own her type of doll, but it seems from her pictures and feedback I was pretty close! :3 She was very friendly, I loved working with her. Very highly recommended. I would absolutely do business with her again.

9. Yor DD head + Eyes arrived fast and save ^^ thanks so much i love it ^^

10. I just finished a trade with Kuma Smash for her DiM Flowne. I'm very happy with the transaction. She was very sweet, her communication was very fast and she even included something extra. The Flowne had arrived safely and well packed. I would love to work with her again~ Thank you so much ^^

11. I bought some Volks jeans from Kuma Smash and am very happy with them. Kuma was lovely to deal with and I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you for a great transaction.

12. Hi! Kuma purchased an SD PVC set from me and she was very plesant. She was also understanding about a shipping delay and I would deal with her again, many times!

13. I recently bought an MSD sleeping bag from Kuma. I highly reccomend buying from her! She's easy to communicate with and the package came quickly after she told me she sent it. <3 I would buy from her again.

14. Kuma Smash commissioned me to do face ups for her June and Sooah. She is an absolute sweetheart and great to do business with. Paid promptly and kept great communication. I could not ask for a better transaction. Thank you for commissioning me and even more for the lovely compliments!

15. Kuma Smash bought a D1 NS Flexi Girl Domuya body from me, very friendly and fast with payment, she let me know the packaged arrived with great care as well as a picture of her beautifully new enhanced doll that can pose. I recomend her as a buyer :P great person to work with

16. I purchased a DZ outfit from Kuma Smash. ^^ It was shipped quickly and packaged safely. Communication was great - highly recommended! My girl loves the outfit! ^^ Thanks!

17. Kuma bought some glass eyes for me and was quick to pay. Great buyer!

18. Kuma Smash! bought a wig from me, the transaction went smoothly and I'm happy to have dealt with her. Thanks!

19. I bought an Elfdoll body from Kuma Smash! She shipped fast and the body was perfect. A wonderful person to deal with!

20. I sold some Domuya flexi-body leg covers to Kuma Smash!, the transaction went very smoothly and I was notified as soon as she received the parts. I would be happy to work with Kuma again. :D