1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for kuraiangels

Nov 26, 2007

1. I just bought a pair of cochon ears and lucky punch paws from kuraiangel~
      She packaged them safely and they arrived in perfect condition.
      She very prompt at replies and I would definately buy from her again!

2. kuraiangels bought cloths from me payed well A++ buyer ^^ hope she and i do more business ^^

3. kuraiangels bought a LTF-sized dress from me. Lovely buyer, perfect transaction all-around. Thanks! <3

4. Did a trade with kuraiangels. My 4 wigs and a pair of eyes for her Pipos Mad Hatter outfit. Everything went perfectly~! Communication was great, shipped super fast, and was all around wonderful to deal with -^^- ~ <33 would definitely do business with again~

5. I sold a pair of boots to kuraiangels. It was a perfect transaction with fast payment & great communication. She also let me know when she got the item. I'd love to do business with her again in future. Thanks!

6. kuraiangels bought some Yrie parts from me on layaway. She was very prompt with her payments and let me know when the parts arrived. A pleasure to trade with. Thank you so much kuraiangels! :)

7. I purchased Euclase hawk legs from kuraiangels. Very pleasant to deal with, super fast shipping and the item arrived in top quality and communication was perfect! I could not have been happier! Thanks so much! Highly recommended seller!

8. I traded Kuraiangels for a DES head and neck piece. The transaction was fast and communication was friendly and prompt! It was a pleasure to do business with Kuraiangels and I would do it again without a second thought!!

9. Bought a Puki PongPong propeller hat from her and everything was great. Lots of communication and it arrived safely. She is wonderful to work with and I recommend her.. would buy from her again without hesitation. :D

Thanks again!
      LM

10. kuraiangels purchased an obitsu body from me. Communication was excellent and she paid promptly! thanks so much!!!

11. I bought a Bobobie body from kuraiangels!
      She kept in great contact with me and shipped very fast!

Everything went smootly and the body arrived in great condition.
      Hope to deal with you again sometime~

12. Kuraiangels bought a tinybear wig from me and was very understanding that I couldn't ship right away. She was a pleasure doing business with, thanks again! :D

13. I was in a trade with Kuraiangels and she was wonderful to deal with! <3 Thanks to you I now have my complete doll that would have been very difficult to get otherwise! She shipped it super well packed and it arrived safely! Thanks so much!! The extras were a complete and very much appreciated surprise. <3

14. I bought two DZ MSD pillows from kuraiangels, and after the set she sent me got ruined by the PO delivery person (got wet somehow, soaked completely through the box), she was kind enough to send me another set :)

15. kuraiangels bought three game boys from me. Payment was quick and communication was excellent. I'd definitely do business with her again :)

16. I purchased a pair of Domuya feet from kuraiangels

they were well packed and as described so I'm more than happy :)

17. Bough Ai head from you ^_^ Great deal and head was very well packaged, thank you ^^

18. Always a pleasure, kuraiangels. Thanks again for another awesome transaction.

19. Awesome to deal with. Paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived. Thanks so much A+++++++++

20. I bought 'bobobie ~ sunny bs modded' from kuraiangels . Communication was awesome, and reply went very smoothly. I got my package in perfect condition and shipping was fast. When I opened the box, I was amazed out how safely he was kept during the delivery. And he's gonna have a great home here!!! :) <3 I would love to do business again!! :D

And here is a pic of him (with what he came with); now named Prince Dragin <3 :)
      [​IMG]