1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For kuroda emi

Mar 18, 2008

1. kuroda emi sold me some Luts boots. They were well-packaged and arrived quickly. She had great communication, and I recommend buying from her. :hamster:

2. Just bought a Thor head from Kuroda and the transaction went great after we sorted everything out. The head got here in more than reasonable time and she was great to work with!

3. I bought a Cheerydoll yo outfit from Kuroda Emi. The set arrived quickly with a set of cute stickers. I would do business with her again. Thanks so much!

4. I purchased a set of NS delf girl hands from Kuroda Emi. Super fast shipment and great hands (Miyu thanks you too!)

Thanks so much!

5. I bought Ami Ayase's default outfit from Kuroda Emi and the transaction was perfect and smooth. Buy with confidence!!!

6. :daisy Recommended:) Great communication, packing and quick shipping. Need I say more?:thumbup

7. XD She included a cute little punpkin and plush seal cell phone dongle in with my purchase of shoes! Now my SD has a nice new pair of shoes, my Pipos has a cute little pumpkin for her basket, and I have an adorable cell phone dongle!

Great communication and deffinetly a good seller!

8. I bought a SD16 body from kuroda emi, great communication and she packed the body very well. Would definitely buy from her again. Thanks!!!

9. I bought SD outfit from Kuroda emi. Very nice communication. She also offers combine shipping with her friend (I also bought some accessories from her friend) to save international shipping cost. Thanks! I will definitely buy from her again!

10. I recently finished a long layaway (about three monthes) with Kuroda Emi. I bought her F-38 in sunlight skin and I have to say, I couldn't have asked for a better doll or a better seller. :3 She was always ALWAYS very responsive and when I asked for her contact information (seeing as this was a lot of money, spread over a few monthes of a layaway) she was very open about it. We even spoke on the phone just to be sure we were both totally cool with this layway, etc. She always let me know she recieved my payments, and she even drove my dolly to the faceup artisit AND picked him up within my layway so he'd be perfect for me when I got him!! :3

Truthfully, this has been one of the best layaway experiences I've had. Kuroda Emi is STUPENDOUS and I would love to do business with her again! Thanks SO MUCH!!

11. i bought a wig from kuroda emi, shipping was great and so was the price. she even included cute pig stickers x3 a great seller!

12. I bought some ED eyes from kuroda emi. Communication was great and shipping was very prompt. Thanks so much!

13. I purchased a Volks Ryoya from kuroda emi and the transaction was wonderful. She was very patient and accomodating. Lovely to communicate with, shipped my doll very quickly and very well packed. Thank you so much for such a positive buying experiencce! :aheartbea Nina

14. kuroda emi was in my recent Iplehouse GO, was very understanding when it was delayed on Iples part and wonderful to work with. Would love to have in another GO or even buy from again ^_^

15. bought a wig from Kuroda Emi.
      The communication was great, very well packed, international shipping was fast.
      Thank you :daisy

16. i did a trade with kuroda emi ,we traded outfits and the transaction was very smooth and fast,a lovely seller,many thanks :dance

17. Kuroda Emi purchased an outfit from me. She was very friendly and paid promptly. Great buyer. Thanks!

18. I had a wonderful transaction with kuroda emi! She sold me a Soom Beyla on layaway and was very kind when I paid it off early and shipped it out promptly! Everything was packed safe and perfect and he's adorable! Thank you again!

19. I participated in a Volks FCSsplit with kuroda emi. Since it was a FCS order there is a time wait and she was great about letting me know what was happening at each stage. And I discovered she actually lives very close to me and brought me my wig to my house, which I thought was so super sweet.
      Did I mention the sweet gifts as well.
      I would not hesitate to join another Split ran by kuroda emi . Thanks again!!!

20. I participated in a split with kuroda emi and everything went perfectly. I was well-informed during the process, and she even delayed shipping the item upon my request while I was out of town. It was a pleasure dealing with her and I will gladly deal with her again. Thanks!