1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kyrenea (~Shannon)

Oct 10, 2006

1. Participated in a Dollmore GO run by Kyrenea and it was wonderful! She maintained good communication and had everything shipped out promptly.

2. Kyrenea runs a great group order-lots of communication and clear expectations. I will join her group orders anytime I need something.

3. I bought some eyes from Kyrenea and the transaction was amazingly pleasant ~
      Thank you so much! I give her a 5 out of 5. :D

4. I bought a lovely wig from her. Can't praise her enough. As there was a short delay in shipping she refunded me the postage. How's that for service!

5. Just completed a split with Kyrenea and she was quite pleasant to work with, items shipped quickly and good communication throughout, I always felt like I was in excellent hands. Thanks!

.hlp

6. Kyrenea is wonderful to deal with as usual. She bought an SD sized suit from me, paid immediately and so friendly the whole time. Her communications is great, she let me know right when the suit arrived <3

thank you!

7. I was in a split with Kyrenea for her Tedros' tail, and the split went very smoothly! She always kept me updated and was pleasant to communicate with. My tail was very well-packaged and she even remembered to include the magnet for the tail (the last person I bought a tail from forgot :sweat). I'd definitely do business with her again!

8. Positive!
      I was part of a Dollmore GO run by Kyrenea. She was friendly, quick to respond, and shipped my items to me in a timely manner, despite some issues she was having which made it more difficult to get to the post office. I would gladly do business with her again.
      Thank you! :)

9. I participated in a Dollmore GO run by Kyrenea. She was super-nice and shipped very quickly. Everything couldn't have gone smoother. Absolutely amazing! Would definitely do business with again! :3

10. The first group order I've participated in, and definitely an amazing experience! Communication was constant, tracking numbers sent out immediately, and the items arrived in perfect condition! Thank you!

11. Kyrenea is such a pleasure to deal with! Her Dollmore Group Order was run with excellent communication and great attention to detail. Everything arrived in a timely fashion and in perfect order. Thank you!

12. I was in a Dollmore GO run Kyrenea and even though she was in great pain, she managed the GO exceedingly well, and with her hubby's help [doumo arigato hubby!:aheartbea], I still received Ichi's clothes in a timely manner. Communication was PHENOMENAL!:D She even sent a couple of little chocolates, which I was surprised didn't melt in the 80+ heat we have here in Cleveland!:lol:

Super job, Kyrenea! Let me know if you ever do another one, Ichi needs more clothes!;)

Ryu

13. I was in another one of Kyrenea's Dollmore GOs. She was wonderful to work with as always! Thanks!

14. I was in Kyrenea's Dollmore GO and everything went so smoothly! My items arrived faster than I thought!

15. I was in the dollmore GO and it was possibly one of the best directed GO's I've ever had the pleasure of participating in. Great communication and really remarkable organization, what few hiccups where almost instantly fixed and it was all around a great transaction.

I would totally participate in the next GO. :)

16. I was in Kyrenea's CoolCat GO, great communication, shipped out my package quickly and everything was very well packaged. The GO ran very smoothly and I would not hesitate to join another group order run by Kyrenea. :)

17. I traded my DollZone MSD Fei for Kyrenea's Puki Puki Madeline + cash. The trade went extremely smooth, we shipped on the same day and received on the same day. Madeline was packed very securely and there was excellent communication throughout the whole process. There was even a bonus goodie included for one of my SD's! I would not hesitate to transact with Kyrenea again. :)

18. Bought a pair of Dollmore eyes from Kyrenea. She replied quickly to pms, shipped fast and they arrived in perfect condition. Great transaction!

19. Kyrenea bought an MSD wig from me. She paid very quickly and was incredibly friendly and communicative. Thanks for the great transaction! :)

20. Did a trade with Shannon for a bunch of my SD clothes in exchange for a few different pieces from her.

She shipped when she was supposed to and the right way and let me know when everything reached her.
      She was very friendly and an over all joy to work with!
      Would def so business with her again.