1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lady Douji

May 29, 2007

1. I purchased some Soom Nor/Dune Bronze Fantasy parts from Lady Douji. They were shipped quickly. came super fast and were very well packaged.

Excellent transaction I would not hesitate to buy from them again.

Thank you so much!

2. Participated in Lady Douji's M3 Studio GO. Everything went smoothly, she kept us updated whenever she had news from the company & shipped my items promptly. Order arrived in perfect shape! I'd be happy to work with her again!

3. Participated in the M3 order that Lady Douji ran. Order went very smoothly and I wouldn't hesitate to participate in another with her. Thank you!

4. Participated in Lady Douji's M3 GO, and was totally satisfied. I would definitely participate in another GO run by Lady Douji.

5. Also was a participant in the M3 GO! Very happy with the way things were run, everything was shipped well, and I had no problems with communications or anything else. Thanks so much!

6. I participated in Lady Douji's M3 GO and was very satisfied. She made sure we were all kept up to date and everything went smoothly. Thanks so much!

7. *FLAKEY FEEDBACK*

I participated in lady douji's msd wig swap and was not happy at all with it. She did not at all inform me of recieving my payment for shipping or that she even shipped my wig. then it was misaddressed and sent back to her and she did not even help me or anything in that situation even though it was her mistake. I didnt even hear from her after and recieve another wig from her not even knowing she sent it again and to make it worse its an SD wig instead of a msd wig as stated in the swap. I am never joining her swap again as she was a extremely bad host and very hard to even get in contact with and very rude when i messaged her about the wig being an SD sized wig.

8. I participated in a wig swap hosted by Lady Douji. We all sent in out MSD wigs to her and paid for her to send an equal amount of MSD wigs back. I sent two wigs, I got back one of my own wigs and one SD size wig. I contacted her and she told me that the SD wigs fit some of her MSD dolls, but that she'd give me another wig for free to make up for returning my wig. She let me choose from a selection of wigs that she claimed was 7-8 inches and I found that to be quite generous. However when I got the wig I had picked I found that it was also an SD wig, it was even a but bigger then the first one, I measured the size to 9,5 inches and she knew this was no use to me

Other then that the communication was not great, but adequate.

I will not participate in a swap hosted by Lady Douji again

9. Bought a delf body from lady douji. Great experience, very friendly and it shipped quickly. Thank you again!

10. Lady Douji bought eyes from me. She paid swiftly and had great communication! Would be happy to do business with again!

11. I bought a Dream of Doll Dream Head Version 3 from Lady Douji who was friendly and easy to communicate with. The head was shipped when promised, packaged nicely, and arrived in perfect condition. I'd definitely buy from Lady Douji again!

12. I bought a WITHdoll boy body off of Lady Douji. I was happy to receive and they were very open communication and fast to ship. Thankyou!