1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~Feedback for Lady Kanna~

Aug 24, 2010

1. I had a positive transaction with Lady Kanna. ^^ She purchased an MSD outfit from me and was very friendly. The payment was also very speedy and everything went well all around. Thanks so much Lady Kanna!

2. I sold a doll to her, and she was marvelous person! :aheartbea
      She was kind, communicative, understanding, and was fast at everything!
      I definitely recommend her to anyone! :aheartbea

3. Lady Kanna is a true sweetie - she joined my last ED GO and I couldn't have been happier. Hope you love your eyes !!!

4. I bought a pair of Volks holding hands from Lady Kanna, and the transaction went great! Amazing communication, super-fast shipment, and the items were just as described. Highly recommended, thanks so much!

5. Lady Kanna was a participant in my twenty-fourth Leekeworld group order and just as before, we had a wonderful transaction. Communication from their end was kept up flawlessly well and payments were sent along swiftly. I cannot recommend them highly enough and would gladly do business with them again if presented with the chance to.

Thank you for your participation in this order!!​

6. Lady Kanna commissioned a faceup from me. Paymant was prompt and communication was friendly.
      It was so pleasant to work with her! :)
      Thank you very much!!

7. Lady Kanna bought a Volks SDGRG Nono head from me and transaction was perfect. Friendly PMs and prompt payment. I would definitely recommend her to anyone. Thank you!

8. Lady Kanna participated in my Crobidoll group order. She paid promptly and responded to all communication quickly and clearly, and was a pleasure to deal with! Thank you for joining the order! :fangirl:

9. Lady Kanna participated in my ED GO. She was just wonderful! Clear communication, fast payments, and she let me know as soon as the eyes were received! She is an excellent buyer and GO participant! Thank you so much! :D

10. Lady Kanna participated in another ED eyes group order I organized. As expected, the transaction was very smooth and she was an awesome participant!

Thank you so much and I hope to work with you again! :aheartbea

11. Lady Kanna Bought a MSD F-18 from me. She was really fast with the payment and perfect comunication!! :D

Thanksss! Enjoy it!!!

12. Lady Kanna bought a Volks Yo-sd Linn from me. She paid super fast and was an absolute pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend her to everyone :) x x x

Hugs!

13. Lady Kanna adopted Volks DWC-01 head from me.
      Everything went perfect: fast payment, prompt and pleasant replies, smooth transaction overall ^__^
      Lady Kanna is a great buyer!
      Thank you for lovely experience~

14. I bought a Dream of Doll DOT Sha from Lady Kanna, and had a wonderful transaction! Her communication was fast and friendly, and shipping was very quick! Sha arrived incredibly well packed and was just as described. Overall, I'm very happy, and I highly recommend Lady Kanna as a seller. Thank you so much!

15. Lady Kanna purchased a dress set from me. She was super friendly, made a prompt payment, and was a wonderful buyer to communicate with! A+++, I would highly recommend her~~

16. Lady Kanna participated in my Leekeworld group order and was a great member who was wonderfully easy to work with. The transaction went smoothly from beginning to end and I would be pleased to have her join another GO again. :)

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

17. Bought a wig from Lady Kanna, and she was very prompt and patient in responding to my inquiries. The packaging and arrival of the item was impeccable, so I highly recommend her. Thank you so much again for an enjoyable transaction!

18. Lady Kanna bought a dress set from me and the transaction went very smoothly. Would recommend her in a heartbeat. Thanks so much!

19. @Lady Kanna purchased an outfit from me and her communication was friendly and prompt. I would like to deal with @Lady Kanna again. I recommend her to everyone! Thank you for a flawless transaction. :)

20. LadyKanna bought an outfit from me and the transaction was great from start to finish! The buyer was prompt, communicative and let me know when the item arrived. I would not hesitate to jump into another transaction with them again.

Thank you very much! :aheartbea