1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lady Ravenswood

Jul 23, 2009

1. I purchased a doll zone Anson from Lady Ravenswood, and the transaction was easily one of the best ones I've had. She was very communicative and proactive, letting me know every time she'd be out of contact, even if it was only for the weekend. She sent me numerous photos during the packaging process, was flexible and very well organized for payments, and shipped promptly after the payments were completed. The doll arrived very well packaged with no damage, and a nice little gift that made me smile.

Absolute pleasure to deal with, and I'd definitely recommend her to other buyers. Would go out of my way to deal with, again.

2. I sold a doll outfit to Lady Ravenswood, and it was a great transaction! Thank you so much <3

3. @Lady Ravenswood bought some new Dollstown 17f hands from me.
      Her communications and emails were prompt and friendly. Super speedy paypal!
      ** AND ** she let me know when the box safely arrived too!
      Thank you for a wonderful transaction!!!! :)

4. Lady Ravenswood purchased some eyes from me and paid quickly, was super friendly - would definitely do business again!

5. Lady Ravenswood bought a Dollshe Diana from me. Great communication throughout, paid promptly and let me know when Diana arrived :3nodding: Would happily do business with her again! :thumbup

6. I sold Lady Ravenswood some SD Luts boots. It was an excellent transaction! All messages were fast and friendly. Payment was sent immediately and I was notified as soon as the boots arrived. I would be happy to sell to again and very much recommend to others. Thanks again for a flawless transaction! :thumbup

7. I had a great transaction with Lady Ravenswood
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the item
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Excellent transaction with Lady Ravenswood! Super sweet and kind, very fast payer and immediately let me know when the package arrived. Highly recommend and would be more than happy to work with them again! Thanks!

9. I sold a Volks Alice SDgr body to Lady Ravenswood and the transaction was flawless! :) Clear communication, swift payment, and she let me know as soon as it arrived safely. Highly recommended!

10. @Lady Ravenswood Purchased two wigs and a Volks outfit from me.
      Transaction was smooth, communication was polite and prompt as well.
      She also informed me when she received the items :D thank you!

Highly recommended.

11. Sold lady ravenswood a mblue xihyeon and the transaction was just perfect! Clear commuication and fast payment. Thanks so much!

12. *Positive Feedback*
      I sold a Pygmalion Ha head to Lady Ravenswood and it was a great transaction. Clear communication and fast payment. Let me know when the head arrived and that it was safe.
      Thanks so much!

13. I sold two pairs of Dollshe hands to Lady Ravenswood and it was a wonderful transaction! Friendly communication, fast payment, and they let me know when the hands arrived safe! Definitely would do business with them again!

14. Made a sale to @Lady Ravenswood for a pair of feeple65 hands. Quick payment, great communication. excellent sale. Thanks so much.

15. Lady Ravenswood contacted me about splitting my Armand's wig from his fullset. I was initially hesitant about splitting and declined the offer, but after I found someone for other parts of the set I contacted her again and she was still interested. Communication was fast and friendly, payment was timely and she let me know as soon as it arrived. Highly recommended as a buyer, thank you so much!!

16. Lady Ravenswood bought some eyes from me and paid immediately and everything was perfect!

17. Lady Ravenswood bought a Kanadoll Jupiter head from me. Payment was speedy and communication was excellent. Very good buyer.

18. @Lady Ravenswood purchased a MD Breccia head from me and it was a totally satisfactory (and fun!) transaction! I would sell again anytime to Lady Ravenswood, happily!

19. Lady Ravenswood purchased a RG/Pygmalion hybrid from me, paid promptly and was very easy to work with!

20. I sold a Miracle Doll Sariel bust stand to Lady Ravenswood and the whole transaction went very well! She paid promptly and communication was lovely! Thank you so much! <3