1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lady Samhainne

Dec 4, 2006

1. How long does it usually take (avg) to have a face up done?

2. So nice to deal with, thank you so much for keeping me informed about the eyes. Hope I'll get to buy from you next time.

3. I adopted a beautiful head from Tamara. She is extremely nice and pleasant to work with. Excellent communication and fast shipping :aheartbea :aheartbea

4. I bought some Zoukimura eyes from Lady Samhainne and she was super nice!
      The eyes arrived faster than lightning and were packed so well!
      The eyes so pretty; I love them!
      Thank you again!!! :)

5. I just got a face-up on my Unoa Sist from Lady Samhainne. I love her work. She gives lots of updates and is wonderful to work with. She did some great color blending and details on my doll's face-up. I highly recommend her.

6. Lady Samhainne purchased an outfit from me, and everything went beautifully. Communication was excellent, and she even suggested a way to save me the hassle of mailing multiple packages! A very sweet person that I would love to have the chance to sell to again.

7. Tamara recently painted three of my dolls :) She was always quick to communicate and any questions I had were usually answered in mere hours. She had no problems changing things i wanted changed and was very through with her work!! I cannot reccommend her enough, truthfully. It was a GREAT experience being able to have her paint my heads. ^^

Thanks again Tamara!!

8. Tamara recently painted my DoC Si for me and he's absolutely gorgeous! He looks just like I'd always envisioned him. She was wonderful to deal with. Pleasant, great with communication and totally talented. Thank you so much!

9. Commissioned Tamara for my boys faceup and to redo my other boys lips, she was great to work with and super fast communication and always sent progress pics =3
      She did such an awesome job on both of them I just love how they came out. Very nice and I would reccommend her work to anyone ^^ Thank you ~

10. Lady Samhainne bought an SD13 boy body from me, she was a wonderful member to work with, paid promptly, responded quickly!

11. Bought a pair of eyes form Lady Samhainne, she had great communication and was really friendly. A+ Will buy from again.

12. :fangirl:I just got my beautiful Nanuri head back from Tamara. She got how I wanted him to look perfectly and her work is on a very professional level. She always answered emails and was delightful to deal with. Thank you for my beautiful boy!:D

Gail:aheartbea

13. Tamara did all of my dolls face ups and they're all so beautiful and I love her and she's so wonderful and I would definitely, definitely recommend buying from her. Thanks for all the lovely work hon. I love it all so much!

14. Tamara just bought 2 outfits from me and she was wonderful to deal with!! :D Her PMs are always very friendly and consistent, and payment is super-fast. I highly recommend her to anyone!!

Thank you so much again for such a smooth transaction; it's been a pleasure! :aheartbea

15. I just got my two El's back~

They both look amazing, and I love them. She was very happy to listen to everything I had to say and wanted done. And although it took a while to do it was completely worth the wait. : D

16. Lady Samhainne did a great job on my Vincent Valentine minimee. She is a pro in everything she does :)

17. Lady Samhainne bought an F-33 SD10 boy from me. She paid super quickly and gave excellent communication.

Highly recommended!

18. Lady Samhainne bought Iplehouse Special ver. Mars default outfit set from me.
      She was very quick and friendly with responding to PMs. She paid quick for the outfit as well.
      I really appreciate how she let me know of the item's arrival on the day it arrived as well.
      I am very pleased with this transaction and would definitely recommend her!
      Thank you again :)

--- yeast

19. I just bought a Homme Ducan from Lady Samhainne, and the transaction was wonderful! We had some issues with the post office, but she helped me work them out and everything was fine in the end.

I highly recommend doing business with her.

20. We bought an Dreaming Elf Chiwoo from Tamara. She was wonderful! Courteous, patient, and prompt. I couldn't have asked for a better or smoother sale or a more beautiful doll. Thank you so much! :aheartbea I highly recommend and wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.