1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lady Samhainne

Dec 4, 2006

1. Tamara did such a beautiful faceup on the Shadow Onyx girl I sent her. She's gorgeous and icy and regal. :aheartbea Thank you again, hun!

2. Tamara executed a glorious faceup for my Ricky Demian sculpt, and I couldn't be happier. I was hugely impressed with how she was able to work with this artist's head, given it has many of the irregular qualities associated with artist's individual work. Communication throughout was excellent and she provided proofs at two points. Shipping was prompt and the packing was satisfyingly protective. I'd absolutely work with Tamara again!!

Thanks so much for giving my boy such a beautiful incarnation, hon!! :aheartbea

3. Tamara sold her beautiful SWD school A head to me. She was quick to respond and extremely accommodating in every way! The transaction was smooth and shipping was super fast! I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend her!!:D

4. Tamara did a gorgeous faceup for my F-31, and beyond her great artistic work, she was absolutely fantastic to work with, up to and including getting him done in time for me to take him on a trip with me! I would love to work with her again! :D

Thanks so much for your beautiful and timely work! :D

5. Tamara is just GREAT. I sent my El head to her for a face up. She kept me informed during all the process and did the make up totally perfect!!! She also waited till I was in my new house to send the head back to me. I couldn't be happier with this transaction!! :D Thank you, Tamara, your work on face ups is wonderful!!!

6. I commissioned Tamara to do the face-up on my DOC Tender Too in March. She did an absolutely wonderful job; he looks just perfect! The only thing I would beware of is the lengthy time (his commission slot was in March and I got him back in July), but beyond that, Tamara does incredible work and is very pleasant to deal with. She responds to PMs in a timely manner and is always happy to answer any questions or concerns you might have. Thanks, Tamara!

7. I commissioned Tamara to do faceups for my three SD boys, a pretty large task, but she happily took it on. She immediately went to work on them and kept me updated through the entire process with constant friendly pm's and pictures. When they were finished she mailed them off very quickly, allowing them to arrive in only a few days, it must have taken me at least 10 minutes to unwrap the heads; she had packaged them so well with facemasks, bubblewrap, and lots of tape. The heads were even positioned so they wouldn't jar around and extra bubble wrap was put below, between, and above them. I've never had a transaction where the seller put so much thought and effort into my belongings. I really hope I can do business with Tamara again. It would be a pleasure.

8. Lady Samhainne participated in my seventh Luts group order and she was a pleasure to deal with! On top of things when it comes to sending payments in and excellent with keeping up her end of communication, this was a wonderful transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again in the future!

:bcake Thank you for choosing to participate in one of my group orders! :D I hope that your experience was a pleasant one! :bcake

9. Tamara is an absolute sweetheart! I commissioned her to do face-ups for both my DIM Reno minimee and DOT Tender Elf Sha. She's very professional and an incredible artist. Great communication throughout and sent proofs with every step. Her face-ups are just amazing and I cannot wait to work with her again. :D

Thank you so much for painting my babies! <3

10. I bought a FACE+UP book off Lady Samhainne, second hand. The book is in excellent condition, she put it in the mail very quickly, and the price was very fair. I would definately do business with her again. :thumbup

11. I bought a Puki Poseidon from Lady Samhainne. Commincation was no problem at all. Packing was safe and shipping was very fast. Thank you so much for this great deal. :D

12. Lady Samhaine painted my lovely little Anya (Yo SD Kira) and her work is exquisite. She was excessively patient with the fact I was stressed out about an upcoming trip and made sure to finish and send out my girl to me before I left. She was happy to work with all my face-up requests and made no complaint when I asked her to change some things. Her shadowing and lines are beautiful and she made my Anya into exactly what I wanted. Many many thanks! :pcupcake

13. Lady Samhainne gave a face up to my MD Yuri, and I couldn't be more happy! She's fantastic about progress pictures and checking that she's doing the right thing, and worked really hard to bring my ideas to life.

I'd definitely reccomend her as a face up artists, she does beautiful work and is able to keep in touch and update clients on the progress of their dolls.

14. Tamara did an excellent faceup on my Chiwoo. She is very good at communicating and trying to satisfy my requests. I am very happy with the results. Thank you Tamara! ~Gus

15. I commissioned Tamara to do a faceup on my ASYD and he looks perfect! Despite having some RL problems, she kept me regularly updated on my boy's progress. She consulted me during each stage to ask if I wanted any changes before sealing and did a wonderful job of interpreting my instructions. She even made sure my head got home when I was there despite my odd schedule, and he arrived very well packed and protected.

Tamara's work on my boy is absolutely outstanding and I'd love to send her more of my heads. I highly recommend doing business with her :aheartbea

16. I bought an outfit set from Lady Samhainne, and it was a pleasure to work with Tamara. She was great with communications and shipping time, making sure to let me know what was going on with each step. I would not hesitate to do business with Lady Samhainne again in the future. Thank you so much!!

17. I commisioned her to paint my Masha head. Although I have waited for 5 months since I sent the head and I received it back and I have had some difficulties with communication, I really like the make up Tamara did for my head. She was so nice to offer me a disccount for the waiting and I know she was having family issues, so I'm not worried. I'm very happy with Tamara's face up and she is always very nice. Thank you!! :D

18. I bought a 15boy body from Samhainne! He's beautiful, just as described and was shipped fast and super (bubblewrapped like crazy) safe! Communication was perfect!

A+++++++++

19. I bought a DoD Lahoo from Lady Samhainne. The doll is just as she described in the thread. She is very friendly, approachable, and helpful regarding my questions. She is also very fair throughout the whole transaction, refunding part of the shipping when she found out the price was overcharged. A very smooth transaction overall. Thanks so much ^__^

20. Commissioned two faceups from Lady Samhainne, and I'm very pleased with how my boys turned out -- her work is clean and lovely, with delicate linework and beautiful shading. Despite some very serious RL problems that caused a rather considerable delay, she always maintained prompt and regular communication, with step-by-step progress pictures during the painting process. She was very accommodating and responsive to requests, never hesitating to make changes or additions until I was satisfied. Once the faceups were complete and paid for (she also cut me a discount for the delay, I might add), my boys were shipped home promptly and securely.

All in all, despite the long wait time, I'm happy with this transaction, and wouldn't hesitate to do business with Lady Samhainne again!