1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lady Samhainne

Dec 4, 2006

1. I commissioned LadySamHainne to do a face-up on my Heliot a while back and just got him back. He looks absolutely gorgeous and is exactly what I had asked for. There was a bit of a delay because of some serious stuff she had going on IRL but that's completely understandable. She kept me informed through the whole process and was an absolute pleasure to do business with. I would definitely commission her again. :aheartbea

2. Lady Shamaine sold me her Pipos Curo with outfits: communication has been nice an kind, and the little bunny is just gorgeous, like her outifts!
      it has been a true pleasure dealing with her, thank you!

3. Lady Samhainne sold me an atonishing pair of Glati wings and I couldn´t be more satisfied :D

The communication was great, the item arrived very well wrapped and in perfect condition! The seller is highly recommended! :thumbup

Thank you sooooo much! :aheartbea

4. I just bought some MNF scar parts from Lady Samhainne on a month layaway, and couldn't be happier! Communication was excellent, she let me know that she had received each payment, and was super-friendly throughout the entire transaction. The parts were shipped as soon as I paid them off, and were packaged excellently. 110% recommended as a seller, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Tamara again!

5. Lady Samhaine and I did a trade with MSC standard and Volks UV cut. She was pleasant to deal with, items were shipped well packaged, and her communication was excellent even though the delivery was delayed because my post office is stupid. :) Would cheerfully trade with her again :) Thank you!

6. I bought a pair of eyes from Tamara, and everything was great. Her communication was fast and friendly, and she was willing and fast of getting extra pics I requested. Shipping was fast and well-protected, and the eyes are much better than I expected! I'd love to do business with her again. Thanks a lot!

7. I just bought a pair of Mystic eyes from her, everything was perfect. The eyes I got were well packed, and in great condition. Thank you!

8. Very wonderful artist to comission for face-ups! I had my Luts KDF Summer 2010 Event head face-uped by Lady Samhainne/Tamara and it was a wonderful process and result. From start to finish she was extremely warm, friendly and communicative. She took my vague explanation and expanded on it beautifully - keeping me up to date to make sure the result was exactly what I wanted. Any requests or changes were taken and put into affect exactly as asked and she also made some wonderful suggestions that helped get my boy the look I wanted. She did a wonderful job, my boys head is absolutely beautiful and soft. He was very safely packed for the return trip as well. :)
      Thanks so much Tamara! <3

9. I purchased some Soom MD Glati fantasy parts from Lady Samhainne. The parts arrived safely, well packed, and quickly after shipping. Communication was always pleasant and courteous. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks again! :gingerbreadman:starcookie:goldstar

10. Really lovely person! Sold me a pair of white boots and black boots!

-Seller provided me with images of items and an exact description when I asked questions.
      -Fast communication and postage.
      -Items recieved exactly as described.
      -Seller went out her way to make me happy! Including paying the extra postage when she didn't have to!
      -Highly reccomended!

11. I just bought a School A head with (gloriously, gloriously lovely) faceup from Lady Samhaine. Not only did she ship it within about six hours of my payment, tracked, from one side of the globe to the other (US to East Asia, a notoriously rickety postal connect that most people would refuse), she also kept the lines of communication open and followed its journey alongside me on the USPS tracking site.

Seriously, a seller to aspire to be like.

12. I commissioned Tamara for face-ups on two of my doll heads (CP Yder and Souldoll Lupinus). She's a great artist to work with, very talented and professional. She kept me updated every step of the way and was a general pleasure to speak with. Shipping was super quick! Her face-ups are beautiful. I couldn't be happier with the results~ I would definitely work with her again.

13. I also bought a School A head in great condition with face-up by Lady Samhaine. Perfect face-up.
      Great seller! Very fast shipping - I made payment today and today she sent. Good packaged. No problems.
      Highly recommended!

14. I commissioned Lady Samhainne to paint my Volks Link head and she was absolutely amazing. I told her what I was kind of looking for but to give her own artistic interpretation of it and she did fabulously. She kept me up to date and sent me pictures with each and every step and was very communicative throughout the entire process. Her prices are beyond good for the amazing quality of her work and I will definitely be commissioning her again! Definitely the most pleasurable commission I've ever had in my BJD hobby life. :)

15. I bought a School A head painted by Tamara on a short layaway... ^^ The head arrived today in perfect condition. ^^ He has such a lovely make up! Tamara did a wonderful job~ ^^ I'm in love with him from the photos and now more in real life! Communication was smooth and she shipped him as soon as the payments all cleared. She's also very nice and helpful... ^^ Thank you so much!

16. I bought my lovely School C, Helena, from Tamara :).
      She's arrived today in perfect conditions and very well packed, I'm so happy :chibi

Very nice to deal with, thank you!

17. I purchased a Volks head from Tamara and it was a wonderful transaction from start to finish. A short layaway was provided to avoid mailing the package during the Xmas rush and communication was clear, friendly and timely. The package was delivered as promised and well-packaged. The head was also well-photographed and described very accurately and honestly. In addition, she was helpful and answered all my questions which was fantastic.

Thanks so much!

18. Had Tamara do another faceup for me. :) Due to some uncontrollable issues, it took a while longer than she had originally anticipated.. However, she ALWAYS kept me up to date on what was happening, never disappeared and when all was said and done gave me a discount due to how long my head was out which really, wasn't all together a great deal of time when you put it into perspective. Some artists take many months to turn out even one faceup! lol.

As usual, Tamara was highly professional, communicative and a joy to work with. I'm sure another head will go her way when the time comes to add to my family. <3 THANK YOU!!!

19. Bought a doll head from her, and she was an awesome seller;
      pleasant to communicate with as well as extremely prompt in shipping!

Thanks again, Lady Samhainne!

20. I sent my LuWen head to Tamara for a faceup. It took a little longer than expected, but the results were truly beautiful. I would certainly recommend her faceup service to my friends.