1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ladysaiyuki :)

Apr 20, 2006

1. Lady Saiyuki makes lovely kimonos!! I purchased two from her and they are both so pretty and well made!! Have been trying to get a decent photo taken of them .. so hopefully . . one day not too far away, can show them! Thank you Layd Saiyuki .. fast shipping and so nice to deal with!! ^_^

2. LS bought a Syo head from me. She paid lightning fast and was very nice to deal with. Thanks so much!

3. Sorry for posting so late Nat >.<

She bought my Phantom Syo from me and was a wonderful buyer, and a very sweet individual.

Thank you so much for an easy transaction, and for being such a sweetheart!
      :aheartbea

4. Natalie is a joy to work with. I traded two commissioned cosplay outfits for her Volks Tanpopo and everything went extremely smooth and fast.
      I absolutely recommend buying/selling with her. :)

5. Lady Saiyuki sold one of her precious Ted's to me and he's quite the dream. He poses wonderfully and arrived just like she said he would. ^__^ I am quite happy with my purchase and would buy from again. ^__^

6. I recived an outfit from LS, thank you very much. A++!

7. Bought our vamp kirill from Ladysaiyuki. He arrived swiftly and safely and is absolutely beautiful! She responded quickly to PMs and kept in contact throughout the WHOLE process.
      THANK YOU SO MUCH!

8. I recently did a trade with Ladysaiyuki (SD13G torso for SD10G torso). She responded to PMs quickly and the torso came in perfect condition, really fast. Highly recommended!! ^_____^ <3

9. I bought a kit mode Ted from LadySaiyuki - she arrived in great condition, promptly after payment. LadySaiyuki was fast, kept in touch wonderfully, and was very kind and patient during our dealings. I would definitely buy from her again!

10. I just sold my sweet little YoSD to Nat! She made it soooo much fun to do! Thanks Nat and do enjoy her....Yo are just the best little ones!!!

11. Sold a twigLimbs kit to LadySaiyuki ~ she was super patient and really quick to pay; also let me know as soon as the package arrived and already had the kit assembled and in use the next day. Have met LS in real life too and she's a total sweetie... although not related I am eternally grateful for her picking up the bill for me at a restaurant when I'd stupidly forgotten my walled :fangirl

12. I received my Black Handmade Ted from LadySaiyuki this past week. Ted is a sweetie and I appreciate all the hard work that LadyS put into making sure he turned out well for me. Thank you very much for him :aheartbea

13. I traded a SD13 boy body for a Yuh YoSD girl with Lady Saiyuki and she was wonderful to deal with. A truely great Seller/Trader and i would be happy to do business with her again!

Merry Christmas! :aheartbea

14. in a word....

AWESOME!!!!!

She was SO fast to ship, lovely correspondence, just really really wonderful in every way.

I am so stinkin' happy!!! :D:fangirl::aheartbea

:hamster:

15. I bought a Suiseiseki outfit from LS and she was so sweet^^ She even allowed me to pay via layaway. The outfit was well packaged too^^

16. I bought a beautiful Cristal head from LadySaiyuki and the whole transaction was perfect! ^__^ She is very friendly and helpful so we had great communication. The head arrived very quickly and is everything I had hoped for! I'm so happy and would always be pleased to do business with LadySaiyuki again in the future.

Many thanks!:aheartbea

17. I bought a hand made Ted from Nat and could not have been more pleased with him or the service received!
      Great comms, quick to ship, perfect!! ^_^
      Thank you!!

18. I bought a cute Petsha from Ladysaiyuki, and it was a wonderful transaction. Super friendly seller and great communication! The doll arrived in pristine condition with the most adorable outfit. Very trustworthy, easily one of the best sellers.

Perfect! :)

19. Bought 2 puki faceplates with faceups and also a blue hand cast Ted.

Communication was excellent with both transactions.

She really gave extra effort to make me happy with my Ted.

All items were shipped promptly after payment. I definitely would buy from her again

20. I did a trade with LadyS. for a SWD School head for a Pukipuki.

It was rather fun to talk to her, and we communicated the whole transaction.

Very happy, thank you! :D