1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ladysaiyuki :)

Apr 20, 2006

1. My Ted arrived just the other day. I didn't even realize she was on her way. She was packed very securely. Ladysaiyuki was super and patient with answering all of my questions. Ted was well worth the wait. Thank you! :)

2. I ordered a lilac Hanyuu during Lady Saiyuki's super deal. She's beautiful! And I got her just in time for the meetup tomorrow that I was worried about having her for! Ladysaiyuki kept good communication with me and was wonderful to work with. Hanyuu is totally adorable and I recommend everyone buy one! Wonderful seller!

3. My lil Lilac Ted arrived super fast and with just the face-up I asked for. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Nat again. I'm very pleased! ^_^

4. Highly recommend! Love my little Ted and very happy with purchase and transaction!:D Thanks so much!!!

5. bought a wonderful Kurenai from Ladysaiyuki. Everything was wonderful. Thanks!!

6. Ladysaiyuki was a great deal of help in not only adopting my new guy but she did his face up like I wanted and he is amazing. He poses well and is just so darn cute! Even though PO was no help in getting him here on time he arrived in great shape and I am happy my Wizard is home. Hugs, MK

[​IMG]

7. Sorry for the lateness of the feedback :sweat :sweat
      Very highly recommend!

I love my lil Ted and very happy with the fast shipping and transaction! Thanks so so much!!! :fangirl: :fangirl:

8. I just completed a trade transaction with Ladysaiyuki. It was more then pleasant to transact with Ladysaiyuki. Excellent communication with prompt shipping & item as described. I can highly recommend her, thank you Nat for making it so easy! :)

9. Bought a gorgeous modded Wilka elf from Ladysaiyuki. He was very well packed and was shipped quickly and arrived quickly. ^^ She was quick with PMs and answering questions and was very nice the whole way through. :D Would not hesitate to do business again.

The only strange thing was that I never received a shipping notice or the tracking number for the head - but this is, I feel, understandable as Ladysaiyuki had been leaving on a trip at the time and was probably rushed. She did get back to me as soon as she could and there were absolutely no problems otherwise. <3 Very happy.

10. Bought a twiglimbs body from Ladysaiyuki. The body was bought as a kit and she gave it alot of love and care, it is apparent there was much work on it. We negotiated a layaway, and she was very lovely to deal with. I ended up paying her the full amount soon after and she shipped the doll the same day! Would love to do business with her again!

11. So much fun! Ladysaiyuki bought a tiny, from me. She paid instantly, and communication with her was a blast! Thanks!

12. I purchased a lovely Hanyuu from LadySaiyuki. The doll was well packaged and came in wonderful time (and a complete darling to boot). LadySaiyuki was very quick to respond to my questions- I would definately do business with her again!

13. Nat is an amazing seller, being both generous and inventive! I was honored to do a nice-sized transaction with her very recently for BW Hanyuu, pro-cast, with faceup. She was as excited as I was about the project, and her skill and promptness was thrilling for me as a consumer. I only wish every transaction on DoA could be this good!

14. LadyS is just WONDERFUL! Just got in from a convention where I got to meet her in person. She glue sueded my Version 1 Ted for me, an he posses wonderfuly now. I also bought a Tanned Hanyuu from her at the convention, as well as a wig, outfit an shoes. She's super nice, an even gave me a pair of eyes for my new little baby so she wouldn't be blind till I can order her some for her character. <3 Thanks so much, though, these little beasts are addictive... I've already got plans to snag a 3rd LS doll soon X3

15. Another wonderful transaction! I purchased a Ted from LadySaiyuki, she was super friendly and helpful. LadySaiyuki's dolls are some of the cutest I've seen- I hope I get the privilege again to do business with her again! ^_^

16. LadySaiyuki bought a body from me recently. The transaction with her was absolutely perfect~!!! I totally recommend her as a buyer. Her payment was immediate, and she was in kind, constant communication. ^__^;; *much hugs and thank yous*

17. I just had an excellent transaction purchasing an FCS MSD F-21 Sunlight skin girl from LadySaiyuki.
      She kept in contact frequently, and was great to communicate with. She allowed me to have a short layaway while I worked out a PayPal issue and was very polite about everything.
      The doll's delivery was delayed because the package was not addressed with a last name, but I worked it out relatively easily with the post office.

The doll is in perfect condition-- LadySaiyuki took excellent care of her.
      This transaction with LadySaiyuki is the best I've ever had on DoA.
      I would be glad to deal with her again and recommend her highly.

Thank you LadySaiyuki!!

[​IMG]

18. I bought some MSD sized Geta sandals and some elastic strings (Oh so badly needed) for my little Dollzone Megi from LadySaiyuki at Metrcon. She is always a pleasure to work with and for once I have some shoes for my Megi that he can't kick off.

19. My Mature Ted head arrived today, and I LOVE him! Thanks so much, Natalie, you ROCK! I can't wait to practice face-ups on him--hehehe LOL :)

20. I purchased a WS Ryu Head from Ladysaiyuki. She was super friendly to deal with, great communication and shipped the head to me super fast. Would love to buy for her again. Thanks so much!