1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ladysaiyuki :)

Apr 20, 2006

1. I just received my WS Mature Ted from LS! He is beautiful and I absolutely love him! She was a pleasure to deal with! Highly recommended!

2. Some quick feedback!

I showed interest in a Lavender Hanyuu after METROCON, and Nat held one for me until I could see if I could get the funds. After paying, and paying extra by accident, we chatted and made it into a full set.

She did the faceup beautifully and I love the outfit! I was able to pick her up at AFO!

Despite being really busy, Nat kept in good contact with me throughout the weeks between METROCON and AFO.

Thank you, Nat!

3. LadySaiyuki made a purchase from me. She was very prompt with payment. Her communication was wonderful. She's truely a pleasure to deal with! Thank you so much, Natalie!

4. Got a small Ted at AFO2008. She is the most darling little thing I have ever seen.

5. Lady Saiyuki sold me a MNF head. Great communication and super fast shipping. Highly recommend!!!

6. I bought a Soony head and communication was good. When Ladysaiyuki had to delay shipping through no fault of her own, she explained and I would definately say she is a dedicated seller :)

7. I bought a MNF Ryeon from Ladysaiyuki. She was friendly and a joy to buy from. Shipping was fast and item was exactly as pictured, if not even more beautiful in person. I would highly recommend buying from Ladysaiyuki.

8. I just bought a Puki Puki Ani from her - she was a joy to work with and a complete sweetheart! Item came quickly and safely - and was even cuter than in the pictures!! I love my new puki!! Thank you - I look forward to doing business with her again and highly recommend her to anyone else!!!

Lara

9. LadySaiyuki purchased my Anemone Cherry. The transaction was delightful.

~Meee

10. Ladysaiyuki bought a Chesi head from me. She paid right away, and all communication was quick and very friendly. Thanks again for such a great transaction! :)

11. Nat bought a Volks Carol from me. She was awesome to deal with. What a sweetheart she is! I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

12. I bought an adorable little Puki Pukisha from Natalie...she's very sweet. Thank you!

13. Another perfect transaction with Ladysaiyuki with whom I traded a Yo Hinata for a mature Ted. Communication as always was excellent and Ted arrived safely in perfect condition. It is always a pleasure to buy/sell/trade with her and I will definitely work more with her in the future :aheartbea

14. bought a doll and the transaction went great! Positive all the way!

15. I was lucky to get the Wolfrum and Lilly prototypes. As always the best!

[​IMG]

16. Bought a Puki from Ladysaiyuki. She shipped it promptly and was wonderful to buy from. :)

17. I purchased the limited dark tan Lily from LadyS. She is such a sweetheart (and the doll is too ;) ) Communication is fantastic, the doll arrived *snap* just like that ^^ and Nat is super friendly.

18. Had another wonderful time dealing with Nat. I was able to get in on her last order to get some of the open hands for mine and a freinds little beasts. She kept great communication the whole time, and they arrived just perfect! Thanks so much <3!

Now if I can just keep their little hands off of everything D:!!!!

19. I took part in Ladysaiyuki's pre-order- she was super friendly and wonderful to do business with! She shipped quickly, safely and the dolls are top notch! I would definately do business with her again (and hope to)!

20. We traded a SD16 body and a BW SD13 body. She was a pleasure to work with, easy to communicate with and absolutely great through out the whole transaction! Would definitely reccommend!