1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Laksinu

Dec 27, 2006

1. I've recently sold Laksinu a pair of Ajumapama pants, and it was an absolute pleasure throughout. She was very friendly, polite and was very prompt with payment~

(^_^)b (^_^)b (^_^)b (^_^)b (^_^)b

Thanks for a wonderful transaction~★

2. I did a split order from Luts with Laksinu and she was an absolute pleasure to work with! awesome communication, prompt payment and an overall great transaction! would gladly do business w/ again!! :)

3. Laksinu brought a pair of boots from me. The transaction is fast and smooth! A nice person to deal with. Thanks!

4. Laksinu bought a navy and white hoodie from my shop, Icarus designs and was just a pleasure to deal with! Her payment was quick and her communication was fabulous.

Would definitely do business with her again! :D

Thank you so much again!

5. I bought a pair of eyes from Laksinu. They were shipped super fast and are great quality! What a wonderful seller! Great communication and so pleasant to deal with! Thank you! :fangirl:

6. So, you ask, what can you expect while buying from the delicious Laksinu?
      ~Super friendly communication
      ~Very pretty items
      ~Fast shipping!
      That's why I luv her! :aheartbea
      Thanks Amanda! :D

7. I got some pants from Laksinu. She shipped them fast and was very friendly!

8. I've bought a wig and i've receiv it very fast ^^ very nice wig.It's perfect.Seller very good :)

9. I bought a pair of eyes from Laksinu.

Excellent to deal with.

and she ships fast too. ~_^

10. I just completed a terrific transaction with Laksinu. Payment was super-fast, communications were prompt and friendly. It couldn't have gone more smoothly and I hope to work with her again!

11. I bought a wig from Laksinu and she was wonderful to purchase from! She kept me updated and shipped it promptly despite tornadoes in the area. XD I would definitely recommend her to anyone! :)

12. I bought a shirt from Laksinu, great communication and the shirt arrived quickly and well packaged. I would most definitely buy from her again :)

13. I bought a SD size hoodie from Laksinu. Fast shipping and good communication.

Highly recommend

14. Bought a pair of Eyeco Eyes from Laksinu. :) They arrived safely within the specified time. Thank you! :aheartbea

15. Laksinu was not only very friendly and paid promptly, but her communication through the process was top notch! I'd sell to her again in a heartbeat! Thanks!

16. :aheartbeaWonderful Seller, I bought a pair of cobalt eyes from Laksinu, Excellent!! Quick replies to emails and quick shipping too..Recommend to all buyers and Sellers..Thank you!!:aheartbea

17. Oh Laksinu, Laksinu, what can I say about you? I wrote you these lines because you inspire me so much:
      You are so awesome, since you pay really quickly, and you are such a sweet person to sell to. Please buy from me again!

A++ buyer! :D

(Your package's in the mail..)

18. I purchased a pair of eyes from Laksinu. All messages were answered quickly and she was extremely friendly. The shipping was quick and they arrived packaged safely! Thank you! ^^ Would do business with again, for sure!

19. I bought some brown luts eyes from Laksinu. She was very friendly, took the time to take more up close photos of the eyes for me, and sent them very quickly! A perfect transaction, and a pleasure to do business with! <3333 THANK YOU AGAIN!! :3

20. I bought a SDF body from her ^^ suuper fast shipping! the doll came very well packaged too!
      thank you very much! :clover