1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lambdadelta

Mar 2, 2012

1. I bought a switch wig from labdadelta it arrived very quickly and was well packed, so even tho the box was beat up by the postal system, the wig was safe and sound. Very impressed with the whole transaction. Would gladly buy from again!

2. Purchased a Fairyland FeePle65 OE WS Ital face-plate from lambdadelta. Great transaction and communication!! Very happy, and I highly recommend!! Thankyou!!

3. I bought Volks Date Boots from her, good communication and safe packaging!
      Thank you again for good deal ^0^! I'd love to buy some other stuffs if I has chance as well : ) !

4. I bought a Roserin Doll Dino Growth version head from lambdadelta on a layaway. She was so nice and friendly all the way, super fast in replying and shipped it out very soon after the last payment. The head arrived safe without any problems and in good condition. I would love to deal with lambdadelta again. Thank you a lot. :)

5. Lambdadelta bought a Soom Ai head from me. Fast payment and great communication. Thank you!! :dance

6. I bought SD16 body from her and the transaction was so wonderful. :)
      Shipping was super fast. The item condition is perfect and well-packed.
      She's so kind and let me do layaway. The communication was excellent and promt. :D
      I'd defenitely do business with her again in the future. Thank you so much for everything.

7. I bought a SD17 Reisner's body from lambdadelta and the transaction was perfect!
      We discussion for a short layaway and everything went great.
      The packing was very well packed and the doll was shipped very fast.
      Thank you so much for a great transaction!

8. A big thank you to lambdadelta who was a sweet buyer for my Switch Kiri head. She was really good to deal with and great at communications. She was also really nice when I forgot to include the certificate of authenticity :doh

A great transaction and happy to recommend her! XD

9. Lambdadelta commission me to pain her boys. It was a very perfect transaction. Very prompt with communication, payment, and also kindly let me know when she received the package. I'm looking forward to do more transaction with her in the future. Thank you so much for everything !! :D

10. Lambdadelta bought me a switch head. She has been very nice through her messages, she paid very quickly and let me know when the head arrived. It has been a very nice and easy transaction, i definitely recommend her as a buyer ! Thank you so much !!

11. I bought a Soom Picro from Lambdadelta, and I could not be happier!. She was AMAZING throughout the transaction. She is so sweet and lovely. She sent the doll just as promised and Picro arrived in perfect condition!, and it arrived amazing quickly!. The doll is so beautiful and just as described ^__^, just new condition. I can only recommend her! she is an excellent seller and lovely person too!. Thank you so much my dear for the perfect transaction!!. Happy new year too!! <3<3<3

12. I bought a Luts SDF Type 2 body from lambdadelta, the communication was very good and they were very friendly. The body arrived exactly how it was on the thread. I couldn't be happier ^_^ I highly recommend as a seller~!

13. I bought Volks Ryo head from her
      fast communication and shipping!
      very well packaged ...awesome!

Recommend seller !

14. lambdadelta sold me her Soom Sammi LE Wig and shipped it fast and perfect packaged! It was a pleasure to buy from her, she was so lovely! ^o^

15. I purchased a Soom Sammi with fantasy parts and face-up from them. Communication was fast, clear and friendly. The transaction went smooth and my doll came home well packaged exactly as described. I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely deal with this honest member again. Thank you so much. It was a pleasure dealing with you. ;)

16. Bought Volks Minoru outfit from lambdadelta. I was a very pleasure transaction. Her communication was well prompt. The package arrived safely fast and nice as sound. Would love to deal with her again :)! Thank you so much!

17. I bought a Volks Okita Souji from lambdadelta. The package was stronge and the transaction was smooth. Highly recommended! Thanks a lot~

18. Very sweet and very fast in replying. Henny commissioned me for faceups and she was clear with what she wanted, and very supportive of what I could give her and my limit. She was encouraging, and paid quickly. And also let me know right away after she had picked up her package. I would definitely wanna work with her again. She's got clear communication and a very honest ( and generous) client. Thank you, Henny. : ) Till next time!

19. Bought a Volks F-30 head from Lambdadelta. She was prompt in replying to PMs and very patient. ^^ Thank you so much!

20. I bought a Distant Memory Peroth head from lambdadelta, and everything went so smoothly. She was quick to respond to PMs, let me know as soon as she shipped out the head, and was even kind enough to give me a small refund when the shipping wasn't as much as her estimate. The head was packaged very well with lots of bubble wrap, and it was exactly as described in the sales thread.

Over all one of the most worry-free transactions I've ever had! Definitely wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. :aheartbea