1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lamira

Sep 9, 2007

1. I have buy one shushu head form Lamira
      she is perfect <3 comprehensive, funny, quiqly ! i recommend her :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

2. I bought a Domuya Faith from Lamira. She was prompt, helpful and communicated well. Shipping hit a glitch on the US side & the box ended up taking a month to reach me (I hate the USPS!!!). Thankfully, Lamira packed it well & Faith was fully intact & lovely! Many thanks!!!

3. i bought a hea from Lamira and it arrived safe and sound and very very fast!! highly recommend her She is very nice and communicates very well.

4. Awesome! She was definitely nice and even though there was a spot of trouble in the beginning (wasn't sure whether it was against the rules to sell to me) we sorted it out and everything is peachy keen! I bought a bobobie sprite from her and I'd gladly d it again! :D

Buuyy fromm heerr lol ;D

5. Lamira sold a female FDoll body to me. She was really lovely to deal with and she sent the body out really quickly. The body was well packed and poses really good! Thanks <3

6. I bought an AR head from lamira
      This has been a delightfully easy and pleasant transaction for me, the head was extremely well packaged and unexpectedly a pair of eyes was included with the head too.
      That was so kind :D

You can buy from lamira with total confidence
      Thank you very much

:hamster:

7. Super feedback for Lamira.
      I bought a MigiDoll Jina head from her, and shipping was super fast and the head was well packed.
      Would gladly buy from her again ++++++

8. I purchased an Alysia Dollstown head from Lamira. She was very patient with a problem I had with my bank and held her for me untill I was able to pay. The head got home really fast and was in perfect condition, she even threw in a pair or very nice brown eyes!
      She's a great seller and I'd totally buy from her again, 100% recomended!

9. I bought a Soom Amber from lamira and she was a dream to deal with. She was super friendly, patient and understanding. She also proved to be really flexible when I ran into some problems. She shipped Amber fast and the beautiful faun just arrived condition as described and well packed. I join the others saying that I can definitely recommend doing buisness with lamira.

Thank you so much!!

10. I bought an Iplehouse Silvia head from Lamira and it was a perfect transaction. The head is lovely. It was wrapped very well and shipped quickly. I highly recommend Lamira! Thank you so much! :-)

11. I can highly recommend Lamira, I just bought a Chiwoo head from her, she said it was far from perfect and just a practice head but I was pleasantly surprised, he's in much better condition than I expected, really pleased :) Well packed and quickly sent out. Pleasure to deal with you, Thank you so much

12. I bought Amber head from Lamira. The head had a great very safe package, communication was fast and positite. Highly recommend, it was a real pleasure to have a deal with you! =)

13. Lamira purchased a bunch of yosd sized clothing and a pair of yosd sized shoes from me. Her payment was prompt and communication great. She let me know when everything arrived! Would definitely work with again! ^^

14. I bought a domuya flexi 2 body from Lamira, she answered all questions quick and was quick to send the body even though it wasn't the most comfortable time for her.
      The body was well packed too.
      ^_^ I recommend!

15. I purchased a lovely Minime Elf head from Lamira. It was a perfect transaction, great communication and well packed and kept me informed of mailing etc. I would highly recommend her and I would not hesitate to buy from her again :)

16. Hi! I purchased a doll head (CP Juri05 WS) from lamira last September 2010, and she allowed me to pay for it via layway. She has been transparent with the transaction, prompt with replies and informs me when she's away. It's a pleasure to do transaction with her and I will not hesitate to buy again from her if she offers something that I fancy. Thanks a lot for giving me a chance to own this mold :D

17. I bought an MNF shushu to Lamira, and everything was perfect ! The doll was sent out quickly and perfectly protected in her package. Lamira replied quickly to all my questions. Thank you so much !

18. Bought her Nabi Kiss from her. Shipped it so fast that neither of us knew it had been delivered/arrived! =D

Brilliantly friendly, efficient and took great care with packaging up my little sweetie <3

Couldn't recommend her more highly *_* Thank you.

19. I bought a lovely old Bandi head from lamira. The transaction went very smoothly - she was sent quickly and I was very pleased with her.

20. I bought a migidoll jina doumuya flexi body hybrid from Lamira. Everything went wonderfully and the doll is everything I could have hoped for. Lamira was very easy and nice to work with. Communication was fast and pleasant I would definitely buy from her again.