1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lareinerouge

Aug 6, 2010

1. Lareinerouge commissioned me a faceup on her Asleep Eidolon Pear! She was absolutely wonderful to talk to, and we even arranged to meet up to pick up the head!
      She gave me details with exactly what she wanted, and was quick to respond! Transactions were fast!
      Perfect! I would definitely work with Lareinerouge again!!! :aheartbea

2. I purchased a doll from Lareinerouge. She allowed me to make payments over a short period. This transaction went flawless. And, Thank You again so much, she is beautiful!!

3. Lareinerouge bought a Fairyland Littlefee Ante faceplate from me. The whole transaction was perfect. Communication and payment were so fast. I would love to work again with her :). A+++

4. Wonderful buyer, paid promptly and was a pleasant transaction.

5. Lareinerouge bought a doll wig from me - fast payment and great overall, thank you!

6. Lareinerouge bought some puki outfits from me- she paid very promptly and was wonderful all around!

7. Lareinrouge bought some yosd clothing from my sales thread. She was easy to work with and sent payment quickly. I would be happy to work with her again. :-)

8. I bought a female Lati Blue body from lareinerouge. Wonderful, super fast communication + a perfect transaction. Thanks so much! I would love to do business with her again in the future.

9. I purchased a Unoa Sist faceplate from her and the transaction was great! Communication was prompt and attentive, and the faceplate is lovely. I'd buy again in a heartbeat!

10. lareinerouge purchased a few YoSD-sized items from me. It was a quick and friendly transaction with zero problems. She also let me know when the items arrived, which I always appreciate. Thanks again!! :)

11. Lareinerouge bought two pairs of Everpurple eyes from me. She was a complete pleasure to deal with and paid quickly as well as being friendly and responsive in PMs. I enjoyed my transaction with her a lot and look forward to future transactions. :goldstar

12. [h=2]Lareinerouge[/h]purchased some MSD clothing and the transaction was perfect!! Paid promptly and let me know when it came in :) Thank you so much!

13. I bought a PukiPuki Ante from Lareinerouge that arrived today! Great seller, patient with me asking to pay a bit later, and sent me a lot of extras I wasn't expecting. I would happily buy from them again!