1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lazulistar

Oct 4, 2007

1. I bought a Iplehouse nYID Chris Addiction Vamp head from lazulistar. The transaction was hassle free. Great seller. Great communication. Wonderful to deal with, and shipped fast. I would highly recommend as a seller. Thank you so much.

2. i bought an iplehouse vampire violet and an outfit from Lazulistar and she was amazing to work with! She was very accommodating with the layaway terms i asked for and communication was great throughout the whole transaction. She shipped her out quickly and packaged her very well so she arrived in perfect condition. I would love to do business with her again anytime. highly recommend seller!

3. Lazulistar purchased a minifee sp celine head from me. Payment was prompt, communication was super friendly and I was notified as soon as the package was received. I would happily recommend lazulistar as a buyer.

Thank you for a very smooth and pleasant transaction.

4. I purchased a KDF Yul (Moonlit Song) head from Lazulistar and it was an excellent transaction! Communication was prompt and friendly, and the head was sent out quickly and arrived when it was expected to. I was also very pleased about the packaging for the head; I was worried about Yul's little elf ears, but Lazulistar paid special attention to the ears and beautiful original faceup when she packaged him. I would absolutely recommend Lazulistar as a seller, I'm super happy and Yul is adorable! Thank you for such a great buying experience!

5. I purchased a Luts kid delf Summer '14 event head from Lazulistar. Everything went smooth, and they were nice enough to hold the head for me even though I couldn't put down a deposit. I sent an extra two dollars to cover fee per my own decision and they used it for insurance even when I didn't ask for it!
      I'd definitely purchase from Lazulistar again, and would recommend 100%!
      Thank you again, Lazulistar.

6. Positive feedback! I purchased a Fairyland Minifee MFA event head from @Lazulistar, and communication and shipping were both excellent! The head was well packed in several layers of bubblewrap, and arrived quickly exactly as described. An awesome transaction all around~ Thank you!

7. I purchased Luts Yul SATYROS Moonlit Song Pony Parts from Lazulistar in July. Good communication throughout. The package arrived in good order and well packed. Even survived my postal gorillas.I could see it had been mushed a little but it was full of packaging peanuts so it kept all the super bubble wrapped parts safe. Looks exactly as pictured. Very pleased. Thanks so much!

8. I bought an Iplehouse Chris Fullset clothing (and boots!) from lazulistar and it was so easy and fun--the package arrived carefully wrapped and everything looks wonderful! Thank you and I would do business anytime!

9. I had previously bought the Chris vamp head from Lazulistar and now was able to get the rest of the addiction set from her. I got the human Chris full doll with claw hands and again she was a wonderful seller. Great communication. Fast shipping. Packaged well. I couldn't be happier. She is a honest seller, friendly and a pleasure to deal with. She also surprise me with some extra goodies that put a super happy smile on my face. I do know this guy will be sure to use them a lot.

I would not hesitate to deal with her again and would recommend her as a seller.

Thanks so much.

10. I bought a tan mnf Celine from lazulistar, very friendly and prompt responses and shipped her out quickly. Very well packed with lots of bubble wrap and peanuts.

11. :thumbup I purchased a jamong outfit from lazulistar and it was a great experience. Communication was smooth and the outfit was shipped to me in excellent condition . I highly recommend. :)

12. Purchased a Fairyline tan Momo with Oscar eyes on 3 month layaway from @Lazulistar. She kept in contact with me throughout the transaction, packaged Momo well, and was overall very pleasant to work with. Thanks again!

13. I was lucky enough to buy a Luts Kid Delf Jamong Pegasus Elf in WS from Lazulistar this year! Communication was excellent, damages were disclosed prior to purchase and the doll was packaged with everything carefully protected, so none of the chips in the blushing got worse. Everything went incredibly smoothly, and I would recommend buying from her anytime!

14. last year i bought a fairyland tan agra ruca on layaway and the transaction was very smooth and communication was great! shipping was quick and he was well packaged~
      even when fairyland decided to cause a big hassle by getting CoAs mixed up, they kept me updated the whole time and we eventually sorted everything out. went out of their way to communicate and keep me updated, couldn't recommend them more 20/10 would do business with them again! ^o^

15. Did a fairly long layaway for a Rohan fullset doll. Lazulistar was quick to respond throughout the process and when it came time to ship generously covered shipping insure. Very trustworthy and someone I’d buy from again in a heartbeat.