1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lazulistar

Oct 4, 2007

1. I purchased a pair of LUTS eyes and a MSD wig from Lazulistar and they were shipped quickly, were in excellent shape, and she kept me updated throughout the process. And very helpful with me too! I would purchase from Lazulistar again. Thanks!

2. I bought a Dollheart Angel Feather Pink from Lazulistar and the transaction was great and fast. The outfit arrived in a small box (no squished envelope, lol xD) which was great considering that I only paid about $5 for the shipping. X)

Seller highly recommended!! :)

3. I bought a pair of light blue LUTS glass eyes and a MSD sized white wig from Lazulistar and they arrived quickly, within the week of purchase. Had a smooth transaction and I highly reccomend Lazulistar as a seller for her professionalism and her patience (with even confused buyers like myself)! Thank you for the eyes and the wig, I would be very happy to purchase from Lazulistar again:)

Nikki loves his hair (MSD wig):
      [​IMG]

Seth loves his blue eyes: (and yes he has different color hair now, black)
      [​IMG]

4. I was able to purchase a Xi-Alister doll from Lazulistar. She answered all my questions and was very patient with giving the answers even when I thought I was asking to many. Xi-Alister arrived at my home very quickly and Lazulistar was very nice in telling me when he was being shipped and everything.

^^ Thank you again!

5. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

6. Bought my little Dz Fox from Lazulistar. Sh was easy to deal with and the little guy arrived all wrapped up like a present. I'd recommend her to anyone!
      Thanks,
      Am

7. Lazulistar bought some MSC and a box of pastel from my store Colorless Skie.
      Fast payment and great communication, smooth transaction ^_^
      can't wait to do business again in the future!

8. Lazulistar purchased a shirt from me. It was a very easy and simple transaction -- almost, dare I say, relaxing! A true joy to sell to.

9. Lazulistar purchsed an outfit from me and had very fast payment and excellent communication. HIGHLY RECOMENDED

10. Just completed a great transaction with Lazulistar for some fabulous BJD items! Lazuli was friendly and communicative throughout, and shipping was quick! Very responsible DoA member ... highly recommended*****

11. I bought a SDF boy body from Lazuli, and she was great to work with, even accomodating my location. It arrived in wonderful condition and was very well packaged.

Wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again :)

12. Lazulistar is the best person I've ever dealt with in all my years on this board! We were invollved in two very friendly transactions together. She purchased an Annette boy from me and kept in perfect contact the whole way through. She paid the entire amount right away (which was quite a large sum). We had lots of fun talking to one another about our characters and it was very pleasant the whole time ^___^ She also partial traded a CP BW Boy body from me and shipped it out lightining fast! He got to me three days later!
      She also bought an Amelia head from me and paid very promptly. This was also a partial trade for a Miho head which she shipped out the next morning!

Thank you Lazu! *hugs*

13. Bought a Puki dress from Lazulistar. Great communication and quick delivery! Good seller!

14. Simply wonderful seller, Lazulistar sent the item quickly and packaged it well! Perfect and trustworthy, lovely to communicate with, many many thanks!

15. Awhile ago I purchased a J'aimeDoll Tanned Vito from Lazulistar and she was wonderful to deal with! She answered all of my (admittedly pretty annoying) questions and shipped the doll promptly. Thanks so much!

16. Sold a MSD size Shark's tooth necklace to her,she's wonderful to deal with and fast on payment.

17. I bought a Jace/ Unidoll Real body from Lazulistar. The transaction went flawlessly. The body was shipped quickly and was packed very well. POSITIVE!

18. Bought a cute tiny outfit and everything was great! Really great seller, would highly recommend! Thanks so much!

19. Lazulistar's 2nd purchase from me. Quick PMs and fast payment as previous. Can't find fault with her. Definately a recommended buyer!! Cheers! ^^ v

20. Lazulistar purchased a necklace from Mikan's Poketo and she's a sweetheart to deal with! Polite and prompt communication, fast payment and she let me know when the necklace has safely arrived.

It has been a pleasure dealing with you! :)