1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lazulistar

Oct 4, 2007

1. Lazulistar bought a mod MNF Chiwoo from me. Pay really fast, everything was perfect! Thanks again!

2. I bought a fur wig from Lazulistar and everything runned fine ^^
      Fat shipping and quick PM reply.
      Thank you so much <3

3. Lazulistar bought some outfits from me~and make a very quickly payment~~
      we have a nice communication~ ^^
      thanks~
      HIGHLY COMMENDED~>333<~~~

4. Lazulistar bought a Migidoll Jina head from me :) she paid immediately and was extremely pleasent to do business with <3 Thanks again so much :D

5. I purchased an outfit from Lazulistar on the Marketplace and everything went smoothly. Great communication and the clothes arrived in perfect shape! :)

6. I bought a pair of Delphine limited boots from Lazulistar and the transaction was brilliant!! I was a bit short the money but she let me get them anyways!! Thank you !!

7. Lazu is a wonderful person who loves to get to know those whom she interacts with as much as she does their business with her. She was very polite during our interaction and I know she was the best home possible for the Migidoll Jina head I sold to her. Thanks Lazu, I highly recommend you. ^w^

8. I bought a DOT Delphine from Lazu recently, She was fantastic, patience and included candy XD I highly recommend her as a seller!

9. Finally got the joy of purchasing from Lazulistar again. I purchased a Dollheart White Fer from Lazulistar. Very smooth and wonderful transaction. Item just as described. Great communciation. Definately would deal with again.

10. I consider it an absolute privilege to deal with Lazulistar, and I would eagerly leap at the chance to do it again!
      Throughout the entire transaction (it was a partial trade), she was friendly, patient and extremely considerate. She applied her attention and took great care to ensure everything was in order and that the transaction went smoothly.
      She even included a little Christmas treat inside my package, which was a wonderful and unexpected surprise, a true token of her generosity!:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

11. I bought a wig in Lazuli's Soom Io split, transaction was super smooth, she was very very communicative and kept me up to date, wig arrived in perfect condition, very fast and sent me some candies to boot!

12. A+++++

:sumomo:

I purchased an outfit from Lazuli and she was fabulous. Super fast shipping, very smooth transaction. I totally recommend her. She is awesome and a pro in selling. YAY for Lazulistar!

Love the outfit. OMG so cute.

~Gus

13. I participated in the Soom IO split by Lazulistar. She kept me up to date with many PMs on the progress, the shipping, when she received and all the little details involved in the split. She was extremely upfront and fair about the split, most especially when things came up which were unforseen. Great communication, friendly, fast and totally reliable. I'd do another split anytime! Thank you Lazulistar!

14. I purchased a Fer and a skirt from Lazulistar. The transaction was efficient and the shipping was super fast!!!!

Thanks!
      ~V~

15. I purchased an AnotherSpace outfit from Lazulistar! she's definitely a great seller! thank you!

-V

16. I purchased Dollheart pants and assessories from the Pirate Land Set from Lazuilstar. Not only did she allow me to split the set but was nice enough to deal directly with the other party so I wouldn't have to. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. It only took two days to show up at my door.
      Thanks for the perfect transaction and for helping me finally get the final pieces to my set.

17. :D Lazulistar rocks ! Honestly, she does ! I took part in a Soom Io split with her : it was well-organised and I was kept informed all the way through. When my goods arrived they were well packed and in perfect condition - there were even some surprises inside ! I'm really impressed that everything was done so well at such a very, very busy time of year - just wonderful ! Highly recommended. :aheartbea Jaxa :aninja:

18. Lazuli purchased a dreaming cherry head from me, she was a great buyer, fast payment with great communication. Highly recommended :)

thank you for such a pleasant experience :)

~Nikki

19. Bought an Akando Tan Gentle Head from Lazulistar. A smooth and problem-free transaction! Thank you :aheartbea

20. Perfect transaction with Lazulistar from whom I purchased Akando. He was shipped soon after I paid, was well wrapped and was exactly as described. Akando is awesome and I am very happy with the transaction :)