1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lazulistar

Oct 4, 2007

1. I was a part of the Soom Topaz split she held (I got the body) and it was a great transaction! Communication was pleasant and up-to-date and the body was in great condition upon arrival. Thank you so much!

2. Lazulistar did a Topaz split and I got the ears from it, came wonderfully packaged and I was very pleased to be in the order with her. definitely would do business with again

3. Lazulistar: hosted a Soom Topaz split in which I purchased the fairy hands and feet. The items arrived yesterday in perfect condition. They were thoroughly and securely packed. The transaction was easy, prompt and trouble-free. Thank you!:daisy

4. I bought the sandals from Soom's limited IO outfit from Lazulistar! She corrected a blunder I made with what I wrote for preferred shipping, and also refunded me a bit of money when shipping cost less than what she was originally quoted. On top of that, they arrived so well packed, I don't think a wild dog could've gotten through to them XD" Great transaction. :)

5. I bought a Leekeworld wig from Lazulistar and I must say we had great communication and what fast delivery too!! I highly recommend her...great doing biz and I hope to do more biz in the future with her!

My boy Marius will look so handsome in his new wig!

Thanks Lazu! Luv, Madison

6. Purchased a dollheart outfit from Lazuli <3 Was patient with questions and ship times. Thank you, would deal again.

7. Sorry this is late feedback~~~ >w<; Deleted old pms and realized this~~

I purchased a SDF Azure head from Lazuli via layaway, and she was amazing to deal with!! She was really kind, and let me have layaway, after bidding got so high with the BIN price~ She was very understanding the whole time, and I was really grateful she let me purchase one of my dream dolls! Thanks Lazuli~ Sorry this is soooo late xD

8. I bought a Dollheart set from Lazuli, and she was very friendly and kind during all the transaction. Although there were problems to send to my country, she kept on helping me.
      Shipping was fast, everything as described and well packaged. I can really recommend her!

9. Great transaction. Everything went smoothly. Very informative about insurance and shipping.

And she packaged up my boy so he couldn't possibly break. Lots of bubble wrap ^^

10. I bought the Littlefee elf Shiwoo faceplate from Lazuli and she wrapped him VERY well in bublewrap. Very friendly and kind. I recommend her to all! :D

Thank you SO much! I :aheartbea this little guy!

11. I just received the SDF Ethan I purchased from Lazulistar and he's fabulous! The whole transaction was awesome; great and constant communication. Thanks so much!! :fangirl:

12. I bought an Elf El 2004 vampire from Lazulistar and all was very perfect with a fast shipping and very nice communication. I thank you so much !! I recommend her to all members !

13. I was part of Lazulistar's Euclase split and reserved the outfit. Everything went perfectly; she was an absolute star to deal with, kept in communication and went out of her way to make sure she sent my package. Everything came in perfect condition and the outfit is gorgeous! I highly recommend her!

Thankyou once again Lazulistar! :)

14. I purchased a DOT Tender Elf Sha head from Lazulistar. It arrived very quickly and was well packed. Communication was frequent and reassuring. I would be happy to recommend this seller.

13thFaerie
      Michelle

15. I bought 2 sets of Gumdrops from Lazulistar, who was a pleasure to work with :)! Great communication, fast shipping, the eyes were safely packaged, and I would gladly do business with Lazulistar again!

16. Lazulistar is super awesome! I participated in a split with her and am very satisfied with everything. She was even cool enough to sell me her wig XD

17. I joined Lazulistar's Euclase split and I couldn't be more happy about it ! :fangirl:
      Everything went like a dream, her communication was perfect and friendly (she often updated me of the status of the split) and she helped in so many ways ! :)
      She shipped very quickly and all was so well packed ! I will be really happy to do business with her in the future !
      Thanks for all, my dear ! :aheartbea

18. Bought a beautiful DoD Kalix from Lazulistar ^-^ He arrived quickly and in absolute perfect condition. The transaction was also very smooth with great communication ^0^ Highly recommended! Thanks again~

19. I bought a Souldoll Chiron from Lazulistar :) The transaction was perfect and absolutelty pleasant. Great communication, fast shipping, problem free :) I could no be happier with my new boy or the transaction itself. Thank you so much :)

20. I bought a Jina head from Lazulistar and the transaction went completely smoothly. The item was shipped within the week, and though the shipping had been delayed, Lazulistar added a wonderful gift to the package to make up for the delay. Would definitely buy from again. :)