1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LEELOO

Dec 11, 2006

1. Another great transaction with Leeloo as the buyer. Always a pleasure to deal with.

2. Leeloo commissioned a SD-sized sweater from me. She paid promptly and great communication. I really hope you like it! Thanks for buying from me. ^_^

3. i sold leeloo a lishe head
      i can say it was realy a wonderful transaction!
      she is great person and i would sell a dolly again anytime to her!!!
      many hugs
      angelika

4. i mean i sold her a shiwoo head *lol*

5. Leeloo bought a Delf body from me and the transaction couldn't have been better! Thanks a bunch!

6. I just sold a doll to Leeloo and the transaction went off fabulously! During this brief layaway payments came exactly when promised. Communication was prompt throughout and Leeloo was just a joy to deal with every step of the way. Highly recommended!

7. had a great transaction for a big boy shirt.

8. Leeloo commissioned me for a face up and everything went great! ^^ She paid quickly, was in good communication and let me know when they arrived home! Thanks!

9. Leeloo bought a migidoll Jina boy from me. She is an amazing buyer, she responds quickly and is thoroughly pleasant to deal with.
      I recomend her. ^_^

10. Leeloo bought a doll from me and I highly recommend her. Great communication, speedy payment and very pleasant to deal with. Thanks Leeloo! :)

11. Leeloo bought Unidoll Momo from me. Excellent transaction, and very friendly! A pleasure to do business with!

12. Leeloo bought a ready made kimono from me--The Crane Kimono, and also commissioned a custom kimono.

It was a pleasure doing business with her, she paid promptly, had great communication, and let me know when her packages arrived.

Thanks again for your order!

13. I sold a DOT modified body to leeloo, and did a small tattoo for it as well recently. Couldn't be happier with the transaction, and with leeloo as a customer. We shared friendly communication and the discussion of work and payment went smoothly. I would gladly do business with her again, and I encourage others to do so. ^_^

Hope you enjoy the body, and thanks again!

14. Leeloo bought a customized SD Girl Ted from me, was so very wonderful to work with, so very sweet and kind! Highly recommended buyer!
      Huggles and thanks for such a wonderful transaction!

15. I bought some SD clothing from Leeloo and it was a perfect transaction! She shipped quickly, everything was packaged nicely and she is super nice too!

Thumbs up for this great seller! :)

16. Leeloo was a part of my cuprit split... fast payments and great communication... she is welcome to join another one of my splits anytime :D

17. Another great transaction with Leeloo as the buyer. Always a pleasure to deal with.

18. Leeloo and I just completed a doll trade. She was very nice to work with. She was very friendly with good communication. She sent the doll quickly and included an extra outfit with her. I would definitely do business with Leeloo again.

19. I purchased a Pukifee Pukisha FP from Leeloo. It was an excellent transaction :) She was very pleasant to deal with and i would not hesitate to buy from her again. Super Thanks :)

20. Leeloo commissioned an outfit from me. She was very patient and always replied promptly to my PMs. She paid as soon as I was ready with her order and was very sweet to work with. You're welcome back to the Faeries' Bazaar anytime!