1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LEELOO

Dec 11, 2006

1. Another commission for Leeloo, 200% flawless as always! :) :aheartbea

2. I did a commission for Leeloo, and she was really very nice to deal with.
      Unfortunately the post or Customs abused the package, but she was really sweet and understanding about it. I have offered to fix the face-up for her for free. ^___^
      Otherwise the transaction was smooth and easy, so Leeloo is welcomed back any time! ^___^<3

3. Leeloo purchased an NS Free Choice Sard from me through an auction. She was always able to be reached throughout the entire transaction, paid in full quickly, and let me know when the doll arrived. She was a perfect buyer. Thanks and enjoy!

4. Leeloo commissioned me for a face up and everything went great! :) Super nice in PMs, and let me know when the package arrived safely home. Great customer, thanks!

5. Leeloo commissioned me for a fantasy faceup and it was a pleasure to work with her. She was patient with my progress and gave me quite a bit of artistic freedom. She also let me know when the package arrived back to her, and was prompt with leaving feedback.

Thank you again, for this great project! :aheartbea

6. I sold an SDF girl body to Leeloo and I would highly recommend her! Super fast payment, great communication, and she let me know when the body arrived safe and sound. Thanks so much!

7. I sold her a peak's woods FOC white skin body and she paid promptly and was a great buyer to deal with. Thank you so much for the smooth transaction!

8. Leeloo bought my SID Ashanti and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. She's just...awesome. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

Enjoy your girl!

9. Leeloo ordered an outfit in my Beyond Wonderland commission studio. She is very kind and mature, it was a pure pleasure to sew for her:) Perfect transaction. I hope we will trade again in the future! Thank you so much dear ^-^

10. Leeloo bought a Little Rebel Seven head from me and I couldn't be happier. The communication was excellent all the time and the payment very quick! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Leeloo again ^^
      Thank you so much!

11. Leeloo bought some glass eyes from my selling thread.
      All went smooth and perfect!
      Hope to deal with Leeloo
      again! ^^

12. first of all , i am happy to meet many friends here,
      and i am very very happy to leave the feedback here,
      she bought doll eyes from me , i am a maker , she is very very kind and friendly person , high recommend to all of you ,she is one of the best people to build our friendship in our life ,
      finally , as a artister , i would like to say , i am really willing to work for you !

13. Leeloo purchased a dd-anne doll from me. She was wonderful to deal with, quick payment and quick communication - couldn't ask for more. Thanks!

14. Sold an Im Hound to Leeloo transaction was flawless, an amazing buyer in every way and her new boy looks gorgeous in her photos :)

15. Leeloo purchased a Volks SD10 body from me, was wonderful to deal with! Fast payment, very good communication. Thank you so much :)

16. I sold a little raven pipe to Leeloo and she was an absolutely lovely buyer! Great communication, quick payment, and she let me know when the package arrived. Perfect, all the way. :)

17. No that she needs it, but here is more glowing feedback for Leeloo as a commission customer. ;) She is always wonderful and easy to work with. :aheartbea

18. Leeloo bought a Little Rebel Shinji on an Ariadoll body from me on layaway. All payments were quick, and she is a wonderful communicator! I'd love to sell to her again any time, such a pleasant human being all around :)

19. I sold Benmore fantasy hooves and legs to Leeloo, wonderful communication and speedy payment, couldn't ask for better buyer.
      ~d(゚ε゚*)

20. Leelo bought some jars o' bones from me. She was really friendly, paid quick and let me know when the package arrived! Couldn't ask for more!