1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lei Xing

May 31, 2007

1. Lei Xing is a wonderful buyer. Bought some clothing from me, paid right away, and let me know when it had arrived safely. Please don't be shy and come on back to my shop again ^_^

2. I commissioned a chibi from Lei Xing, really fast work, pleasure to deal with all around and would definitely be back for more!! Really cute work <3

Thanks again!!

3. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

4. I commissioned Lei Xing for a second set of chibis and once again she was an absolute pleasure to do business with. ^^

5. I commissioned Lei Xing for a chibi of my Yuki for a tattoo. She was super speedy and awesome to deal with. I will be back for more chibis of my other dolls. Thanks a bunch!!!

6. I sold a wig to Lei Xing. The transaction went smoothly and payment was fast. I would definately deal with again ^^

7. She made some chibis for me and she was uber fast and lovely! Thank you!

8. I commissioned Lei Xing for some chibi drawings and I am absolutely thrilled by them. So cute and beautiful. Thanks a lot!!!:D

9. I bought a Luts wig from Lei Xing. Communication was good and the package arrived very quickly. I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you!

10. Lei Xing bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when items arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

11. Bought a wig (in excellent condition!), and it was shipped quickly and well! Great communication. :) Thanks!

12. Lei Xing sold me a pair of Mystics. She was great to deal with, patient with me when I had a very minor payment delay (damn paychecks), and the eyes are just beautiful. A+!

13. I bought a pink fur wig from Lei, and it arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Couldn't be happier! I would highly recommend buying from her. ^_^ Thanks again!

14. Lei Xing purchased a shirt from me. Her PMs were friendly and payment came instantly. It was an all around great transaction. Thanks so much.
      -Am

15. Lei Xing took part in my fourth Luts group order and she was absolutely wonderful to work with. Payments were made in timely fashion and communication was kept up well on her end. ^o^ I'd do business with her again in a heartbeat~

:clover Thank you for your participation in this group order!! :D I hope that your experience was a pleasant one!! :clover

16. Commissioned Lei Xing to do a pair of chibis of my characters for me. AWESOME work. They are so cute. Truely a professional artist, with the quality and total perfection of her work. Anyone who wants the most adorable chibis created, this is the artist to see... Hopefully I can commission her to do more of them for me later. Thankx so much. HUGZ....

- ShadowHawke -

17. Lei Xing participated in my Dollmore GO. Paid quickly and was very patient. ^__^

18. Had Lei Xing draw me chibis, and I love them!

19. I commissioned Lei Xing for a chibi and she is superb to deal with. Excellant communication and was super quick. The drawing was goergous too. Would definately be commissioning her again ^.^

20. I commissioned Lei Xing for some chibi art :D She was really nice to work with, and the chibis are gorgeous. ^^ Thanks very much!