1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lelahel

Jul 19, 2007

1. I bought somes eyes from Lelahel, she was very friendly and her communication was great. The eyes arrived well packaged and exactly as described. Thanks so much :)

2. i commissioned an outfit from Lelahel. she is friendly and the communication from her was great. the outfit was gorgeous <3 thank you

3. I bought a pair of eyes from Lelahel. She was good with communication, sent them out quickly and they arrived in good time, exactly as described and well packaged. Thank you very much (:

4. I bought an Asella Rhubarbe from Lelahel. She answered messages quickly, was ever pleasant, and shipped the doll quickly. The doll was safely packed. She was also very honest and let me know when I'd sent the money in the wrong currency (thus paid a bit too much). A great seller and a very pleasant person.

5. Adopted Switch Kiri head from Lelahel - very, very happy with the whole transaction. She was genial and prompt with communication throughout, the head was then shipped without delay after payment, and is in flawless condition.
      I sincerely ®ecommend Lelahel as a seller!

&#12541;(*
      &#65342;
      &#969;
      &#65342;
      )&#65417;&#9834;

6. I purchased a wig from Lelahel and I could not be happier with the whole transaction. She had prompt communication, very quick shipping, and the wig I ordered was in perfect condition (and in a wig net) upon arrival. When the estimated shipping I paid turned out to be too much, she refunded the extra money to my paypal!
      Lelahel is an absolute joy to deal with!:aheartbea
      Would buy from again!

7. i bougt a crobidoll-wig from her. thanks for the quick delivery- my girl is happy to have new hair

8. I bought an outfit from Lelahel. Comminication was great&package arrived promtly and very well packaged- the inner box was a really nice touch! Outfit itself is well made and lovely to look at. Great transaction overall- thanks!

9. Hello
      I just bought a pair of shoes from Lelahel.
      Communication was fabulous and the shoes are perfect:)
      Very happy indeed and would love to buy from Lelahel again!:aheartbea

10. lelahel purchased a Fairyland F60 head from me. Communication was great and she let me know when the package arrived. I would highly recommend her as a buyer. :)

11. Lelahel sold me her Fp65 chloe faceplate and all was amazing! It arrived quickly, she kept me informed, I totally recommend!

12. Bought a feeple65 Chloe from Lelahel. Communication was very fast and great. The doll was just as described and very well packaged. Was a pleasure to work with and was a perfect transaction would do business with again.

13. I purchased a Soom Love Me or Die Beryl from Lelahel and it was a wonderful transaction--the doll came very quickly and was packed with all her original papers and shipping information. She is just beautiful and I am so happy to have her. I would highly recommend Lelahel and do business anytime! <3 <3 :D

14. Other then the huge time difference this transaction went very quickly and smoothly. Lelahel purchased my Feeple 60 Chloe. She asked questions, she responded to the photos I shared and she paid me in full and quickly. I was luck in finding out because she lives in France I could bump her girl from Priority Mail International to EMS at no extra costs. Just filed out a different custom form. So instead of ten business days she could arrive in five or less. I hope now this lovely girl will be completed. I bought her blank from first owner, so now hopefully number three can get her finished. Thanks again Lelahel for buying from me.

15. Lelahel bought two pair of eyes from me. It was a great transaction with fast communication and payment. Thank you! :D

16. An amazing seller! I purchased a Twigling Elf Ingenue from Lelahel and put her on a short layaway. The entire transaction was perfect, I could not be happier. She was friendly, kind, and incredibly helpful throughout all my communication with her. Despite the time difference Lelahel was very quick to reply to my questions, and once I had paid off my layaway she shipped Ingenue very quickly. The doll was packaged very well and arrived just as described - safe and sound!
      Thank you for letting me bring home this dream doll of mine. I will treasure her for years to come. Thank you. <3

17. Lelahel is so wonderful to buy from! I once again bought a doll from her, this time her Souldoll Serena. It was packed perfectly, maybe even better than the factory, and Serena is lovely!! Thank you so much and I would do business anytime with Lelahel!

18. I bought a Youpla from Lalahel and everything was perfect! Thanks so much!