1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lelei

Sep 14, 2006

1. She bought to me head's Sweet dreams Mika .
      She's perfect buyer! *_* I'm very happy, she's fast and friendly!
      Is a pleasure to deal with Lelei!
      positiveeeeeeeee!!!!!!! :D

thanks

2. I just brought a doll from Lelei, and it's one of the great transacations I had on DOA. Thank you so much for the note and gift, I am sure I will find a good use for it. ^^

3. Just bought 2 of the cutest pairs of shoes from Leilei!!!! Wonderful deal all the way around! Great Seller! :thumbup

Judy

4. I won an ebay auction and she kindly combined this and another item she had for sale and we had ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER. It was a very very smooth transaction-- Thank you, and we're enjoying our new items! :) :)

5. Another wonderful transaction with Lelei, I can't recommend her enough! <3 I sold a doll to her and she always is prompt with payments and quick with PMs. Love this girl!

6. LeLei is very easy to deal with. Thanks for the great stuff!

7. I thought I posted on happy verbage here on Lelei's Feedback thread already, but now I can't find it. So here goes again...I've enjoyed two very pleasant transactions with Lelei recently, one for some adorable Doll Heart Angel wing boots, the other for a sweet YoSD ensemble. :D In both instances, Lelei's PMs were great, her shipping fast, and the items perfect! I'd buy from or sell to Lelei again in a heartbeat!:aheartbea Thanks Lelei!!

Hugs, Juli DC 8) (Hurray for Harry!)

8. I had a wonderful transaction with her! She sold a Kaede Sweet Dream and was the buyer. She was so nice and helpful with her pms! I'm so pleased with this transaction! She even splited the doll/outfit for shipping because of insurance-problems for germany! Kaede and the Outfit arrived save yesterday. The packaging was perfect! nothing is missing!

Thank you very much Lelei!!

9. I brought a Dollheart Yo-SD Mellifluous Leveret oufit and is just as described, tiny and perfect. Excellent communication and fast shipping highly recommend to all.

Thanks again so much ;)

10. LeLei brought a body from me. she is super friendly to deal with, and the communication couldn't be better. Super fast payment too! Thank you!! :D :D

11. Lelei ordered a Sato FCS doll through me. Communication was always thorough and payments were prompt; thank you so much! :)

12. Leilei bought an outfit from me and she was very pleasant to work with. Sent payment promptly and was very communicative. Thanks for a smooth transaction!

13. I sold Lelei a Volks head and she was marvelous as always. Rapidfire payment and she let me know right away that it had arrived safely. Super girl, super member, simply fabulous in every way. Thanks, Lelei!!

14. Bought a SD body from Lelei and she was fantastic to deal with! Very friendly and patient :) Body arrived super fast and in flawless condition!

15. I sold Unoa accessories to Lelei. She is friendly and pay quickly.
      She is reliable person. I want to deal with again.:) Arigatou! Miwa

16. I bought a wig from Lelei, which just came today. It's just as described! She is a wonderfull seller. :D It was a very easy going transaction and she kept great contact!
      Thank you so much!!

17. Sold an outfit to Lelei and she was wonderful to deal with! Quick payment and great communication~! Thanks!

18. Lelei bought my Kaede and was fast to pay and communicated with me along the way. A very understanding and sweet person. I was sad to sell Kaede but glad she went to Lelei! :)

19. I bought two items (one by ebay, other here in DoA) from Lelei! She was very kind and send them very, very fast! Thank you so much ^___^

20. Super transaction, she was really great to work with and the body was in great shape and expertly packed.
      Thanks!!