1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lelite

Jul 19, 2008

1. I bought a Crobidoll head from Lelite, she was quick to respond and fastastically friendly and helpful. The head was very well packed and arrived in great condition. A wonderful transaction all around. :)

2. I purchased a wig from her and it was perfect, as described. :) It got here fast, too. Thanks!

3. Lelite bought me a pair of Glot wings. She paid really quickly and our communication was really good. Excellent transaction ^^!

4. I bought a pair of Luts boots from Lelite. Communication was great, she shipped when she said she would, and the boots were packed well and in excellent condition. I would definitely buy from her again. :)

5. Bought a pair of TTYA pants from Lelite, she responded quickly and shipped shortly after I sent the payment. Great transaction, thank you!

6. Bought a belt from Lelite! good seller! fast shipping <3 Thanks

7. I bought a wig from Lelite and I could not be more happy wit my purchase. Very well taken care of and exactly as described. She is wonderful to chat with and updates asap! Thank you very much!

8. I bought GE22 16mm Zoukeimura eyes from Lelite and she had been a fantastic seller throughout the purchase! she replied to me all the messages and all her words were nice and kind. Shipping was also very fast and the item was really well packed. I'm really satisfied with everything <3 Thank you!

9. I bought a TTYA hoodie, red shirt, jeans, and a pair of nine9style jeans for my LittleFee from Lelite. She is very friendly, and all of the clothes look brand new, and I love them!! Thanks, Lelite!! :lol:

10. Bought two wigs from Lelite. Very nice person and easy to deal with. Wigs came in perfect condition and as described! Thanks again :)

11. Positive feedback for Lelite!

I bought an MSD sized top from her and it was a wonderful transaction. Item is just as described, shipped super duper fast and was friendly every step of the way. Would def buy from again. :)

Thanks so much Lelite!!

12. I sold Lelite a pair of Afi horns and she was great to deal with and I would recommend her!

Thanks!!!

13. I purchased an Iplehouse nYID (body only) from Lelite. Communication was fast, and the body was shipped quickly. Everything was as described, and she even included a copy of the CoA and the stringing manual from Iple. I'm very pleased with the transaction, and would not hesitate to buy from her again. Thanks so much. :)

14. I purchased a pair of eyes from Lelite. Communication was excellent, and she shipped to me very quickly. I would definitely buy from her again. :)

15. I bought a YID head to Lelite and this was a perfect transaction. Very nice and kind, package really well prepared. I definitely recommend her, and i won't hesitate in dealing with her again :)

16. I've bought 2 Eclipse21 wigs to Lelite.
      It was a perfect transaction : fast and friendly communication, nice wigs. I was able to pick them up in live, so ... Fast shipping ! LOL
      the wigs are just perfect, exactly as described.
      thank you so much for this nice transaction, my dear ! See you soon !

17. I bought Iplehouse nYID mobility thighs from Lelite

she was so nice and understanding when I asked her to hold the item for a whole month! I paid right away but wanted to wait to get the item shipped.. she was friendly and packed the item really well..

Thanks so much :D

18. I purchased an Iplehouse Bianca from Lelite and communication was good, description of doll was excellent and shipping was fast. Items packaged well and I am quite pleased with Bianca.

19. Bought a wig from Lelite recently, everything went very smoothly and the wig arrived packed really, really well! She even stuffed the wig with paper to help it keep its shape, which is something many sellers don't think to do, so that made me really happy too! :)
      Great seller, would buy from again! ^-^

20. Took part in an Iplehouse split organised by Lelite, very smooth transaction, everything went well and she posted the parcel out straight away, would be very happy to deal with her again.