1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LENNIE

Jun 27, 2008

1. i bought a whole bunch of shirts from lennie, & they are absolutely gorgeous. the whole transaction was just awesome. thanks again! x3

2. LENNIE commissioned a face-up from me and everything went great~
      Very sweet and prompt communication, also very quick to pay.
      Can't wait to work with again! ^_^ <33

3. Bought hats from Lennie, and shirts too. Both transactions have been great and everything is wonderful. Love the hats. Will probably get more.

4. I recently bought a crocheted hat from LENNIE. The craftsmanship is excellent, the experience was wonderful, and I will buy again. Thanks!

5. I got the white floppy bennie...AWSOME :)
      I swear I blinked and it was here!
      THanks so much Lennie
      :aheartbea

6. I got a beanie from Lennie and everything went perfectly! :] Couldn't be happier with it, thanks again!

7. I bought a beanie hat from Lennie by commission. She was a lovely seller, with very prompt communication and was very friendly throughout the transaction. Thanks very much ^^

8. I bought hats from LENNIE.
      She was absolutely lovely to deal with. She was very prompt with PMs and so kind-
      Not to mention, she shipped very quickly. The quality of goods were more than I expected and I am very VERY hapy with this transaction.
      I am definitely recommending her.
      Thanks again LENNIE :)

--- yeast

9. i bought another shirt from lennie, more awesomeness! as always, very well made, & a wonderful transaction. thank you again! xD

10. I bought 2 shirts from LENNIE and they are wonderful, well made and look fab on my boy :)
      Communication is excellent and she is really nice to deal with. Shipping was very quick too.
      I would definatley shop from her again and will recommend her to anyone :)

11. I bought a crochet had from LENNIE, it is fabulicious! Definitely an amazing hat. :thumbup

12. I bought my third piece of clothing from LENNIE, and like the other ones before it´s made beautifully and looks stunning! Fast shipping and friendly pms too! Would always buy again :)

13. Bought few clothings from LENNIE. We had a perfect transaction :) Thanks a lot!

14. Bought a Shirt from LENNIE and I couldn't be happier. The quality is amazing, shipping was super fast and she's super friendly and communicative. Will be buying from her again very soon!
      Thanks! =D

15. I recently bought a shirt from LENNIE. It arrived today and is just fabulous. The design is great and the construction is excellent. LENNIE was friendly and let me know when my item had shipped. The shirt was also packaged nicely with a cute note! I will definitely buy from LENNIE again in the future! <3<3<3

16. I got 3 shirts from LENNIE, they are really well made and i'm completely happy with them. Can't wait to see what new designs are to come ^.^

17. Bought a hat from Lennie! Its really cute and made well. :D She was great with communication and the transaction went well. Definitely recommended!

18. Bought a bunch of shirts from Lennie and as always they are amazing! Love them! Got them fast, great communication. :) I'll keep buying.

19. I bought a hat from LENNIE and I love it! It'so cute, it looks great on my dolls! Thanks again! :D

20. I bought a ws el head from Lennie, the transaction was great, went smoothly, awesome communication, and he shipped fast!!

thank you Lennie. :)