1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LENNIE

Jun 27, 2008

1. ZombieBobbin has bought two wigs and one pair of shoes from me. She was very friendly and paid quickly. I'm sooo glad to deal with her. ^^

2. LENNIE has bought two wigs and one pair of shoes from me. She was very friendly and paid quickly. I'm sooo glad to deal with her. ^^

3. I just bought a shirt as well as hat from LENNIE and I couldn't be more pleased. :) Great quality, communication, and fast/prompt shipping, I would gladly do business with her again! Thank you so much! <3

4. I bought a white beanie from LENNIE. Communication was great, and the shipping was lightning fast. The quality is amazing and I will not hesitate to order from her again.
      Thanks a bunch :)

5. I purchased a hat from LENNIE, and she was awesome to work with. Shipping was very quick, and my hat arrived safely. Thanks, so much! <3

6. I bought a hat from LENNIE, communication was great, and the package arrived quickly. I will definately buy from her again. ^^

7. I bought another hat from LENNIE. <333 I love it very much! I am always looking forward to the things she puts on the marketplace. She is a good buyer and seller, as always. =]

8. I bought two pollie shirts from Lennie and she was very kind and patient with the transaction, and the goods arrived in perfect condition! I wouldn't hesitate in buying from her again!

9. I bought a cute top from LENNIE and she shipped fast, and the item is so well made! Thank yoU!

10. I bought two tops from LENNIE.....what can I say other than....

:abow:

YOU ROCK!

11. bought another shirt from lennie! always great to deal with and always superb merch! thanks again!

12. I recently bought a beautiful MSD shirt w/arm warmers from LENNIE. The quality is fantastic, and fits my boy nicely. The transaction and communication was once again wonderful, and the clothes arrived quickly. I am definately going to buy from LENNIE again in the future :D

13. I just bought 2 shirts from Lennie, and I love them to bits. Communication was great and let me know when she shipped them. I highly recommended her. I will definitely buy from her again. My boys love their new shirts. X3

14. I've got a shirt and a fullset
      Amazing seller!!! She is fast to response and to ship!
      Will gladly deal with her again!

15. I bought another two shirts from Lennie (golden and creampunk) - they are fantastic quality as always and fast shipping to the UK. Perfect !! I couldnt ask for a better seller to deal with, she has great communication and clothes are well packaged for their journey ^_^

Both me and my boy love her clothes:D

16. I got a wonderful crochet ski hat from LENNIE, oh it is so cute and my boy won't take it off!!
      Perfect transaction in every way, look forward to more gorgeous hats:aheartbea.

17. Purcahsed a hat from Lennie! Its wonderful! great communication and fast shipping! would buy from her again!

18. I just recieved the two hats I ordered from Lennie, and couldn't be more pleased. They're awesome, fit great and are well made. :) She was really helpful and quick to communicate, and was willing to accomodate my requests (really fast too!).

Highly reccomended!

19. Just bought another outfit and a shirt from LENNIE and again, another smooth transaction. The clothes arrived safely and both me and my boy couldn't be happier with them. Thanks so much!

20. Recently bought a crocheted hat from LENNIE and its awsome! Fits my boy nicely, very soft and well made. Thanks so much!