1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LENNIE

Jun 27, 2008

1. I purchase a shirt designed by LENNIE. Transaction was wondeful, quick shipping, great communication, and the shirt is fabulously constructed. thank you!

2. I bought another set of SD shirts from Lennie. Beautiful work and great quality. Super fast shipping. Always highly recommended!

3. I bought an SD shirt from Lennie. It arrived just as described and is absolutely wonderful! I hope to buy more from Lennie in the future and would recommend this seller to others!

4. I purchased an SD shirt from Lennie. She was super-awesome and put it on hold for me for about a week. :) She shipped it out very quickly after I paid her, and it was packaged very nicely. ^_^
      I am so psyched that I finally got one of Lennie's shirts! ^_^ It's so well made, and all the little touches are so much more impressive in person!
      Thanks so much, Lennie! :)

5. Commissioned a hoodie and shirt from LENNIE. Beautiful work, and very creative! They're so perfect! Thank you so much! I would not hesitate to do business with her again! Very highly recommended.

6. I bought three shirts from LENNIE--they're completely fabulous! Great construction and unique design, just the sort of thing I was looking for. She was super-quick with communication and shipped promptly. They arrived in great condition and my boys love them. Definitely would do business again. Thanks so much! :)

7. I bought a hoodie set and a beanie from LENNIE - as all the time before communication was wonderful and the items arrived in no time! They are of wonderful quality, my boy is totally happy!
      I will love to do business with her again - thank you LENNIE! :)

8. I bought a shirt and hat from LENNIE, and she was friendly, communicative and shipped quickly. :) A great transaction.

9. I bought the Chrome full outfit for MSD from Lennie. Communication was very pleasant and the whole process was very smooth! She's very sweet and easy to work with, the outfit arrived in perfect condition in good time and was packaged very well. THe quality of the clothes is very very high as well!! Very much worth it. :) Thank you so much!!

10. Bought a hat from LENNIE. Not only does the hat look and feel amazing. The communication and shipping speed were excellent. Would definitely buy from this seller again.

11. I bought a hat from LENNIE, and it was a very satisfactory transaction. She was very sweet and accommodating. I'd love to do business with her again! :aheartbea

12. Another great transaction with Lennie. shipped very fast. I highly recommend her. Thank you again

13. Bought a top made by Lennie, item was shipped quickly and
      I'm very happy with it!!!! Thanks so much & sorry for the late
      FB.

14. Lennie bought some probs from me. The communication was very good and fast. The payments was prompt.
      Lennie is a very nice person ^^ I highly recommend her ^^

Thanks

15. I bought a wonderful SD shirt from Lennie. Its overall been a wonderful transaction and i look forward to buying more!

16. Commissioned a girl outfit from LENNIE. It's perfect! Thank you so much! I would not hesitate to do business with her again! Very highly recommended.

17. LENNIE bought a Volks School A from me. She was very nice and pleasant through the entire transaction and paid promptly just as discussed^^.
      She also was so kind to let me know when he arrived. I am very happy with this transaction and can only recommend her!!. I won't hesitate to do business with her again!, thank you my dear!!! <3<3<3 &#9734;*&#65381;&#12444;&#65439;&#65381; d(&#9685;&#8704;&#9685;)b &#65381;&#12444;&#65439;&#65381;*&#9734;

18. LENNIE purchased a pair of enchanted doll eyes from me, it was a really lovely transaction with excellent communication, fast payment, and feedback soon after delivery! Much appreciated!! Highly recommended! Thanks so much!! :aheartbea

19. Lennie purchased an SD body from me, and the transaction was perfect. Thank you!

20. I purchased a pair of Volks feet from Lennie and she was a fantastic seller. The communication between us was friendly and the package was secure and arrived quickly and safely. Thank you!