1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for lethanon

Feb 26, 2007

1. I just recieved the a tan DZ Yuu from Lethanon... HE IS GORGEOUS and my g/f LOVES HIM! Thank you so much! I recomend her HIGHLY. Great communication, answered all my questions and he came here VERY well packed and was exactly like she said.

2. I purchased a Shiwoo head from lethanon recently. He arrived very quickly and is in beautiful condition. Thanks so much for a great transaction!

3. Lethanon is wonderful to deal with.
      communication was great and payment was superfast!
      I would love to do another business anytime.

4. I was once again commissioned by the lovely Lethanon to paint her Momo, Ryu, Juri07 A, and a body. The communication was wonderful, payment was super fast. Lethanon was a pleasure to work with:aheartbea

5. I just had a perfect transaction with Lethanon:) I bought her MNF Shushu and she arrived in perfect condition. Lethanon shipped her fast, followed my shipping instructions and packed her really well:) She is a greater seller to deal with and I higly recommend her.

6. I just completed a terrific transaction with Lethanon. Payment was super-speedy. Communications were prompt and friendly. All commissions should go this smoothly!

Thank you!

7. Yet Another wonderful experience:) I was recently commissioned to modify and face-up Lethanon's BW Breakaway Vamp head. Great communication, prompt payment, wonderful as always:D

8. I bought a Minimee head and he arrived perfectly! Communication was pleasent and responses were quick. ^______________^

9. I have just received a head from Lethanon, perfect transaction and very fast shipping, thank you very very much! ^__^

10. +1
      A wonderful seller. I love my new MG Ryu head ^^
      Very helpful and great communication, too.
      Thank you!

11. I purcahsed a Juri head from Lethanon on the Marketplace and the entire transaction was perfect. All my questions were answered quickly and the item arrived in perfect condition!

12. Lethanon purchased a pair of SD boots from me. Communication was great, payment quick and she let me know when they safely arrived. I would definitely sell to her again in the furture.

13. I purchased a Tender Elf Sha head from Lethanon. I'm a first time DoA buyer, and Lethanon made the whole expirience very pleasent!! Communication was quick and friendly, shipping was quick as well!! He arrived in perfect condition and was wonderfully packaged. Would definitely buy from again ^_^

14. Excellent transaction with lethanon with whom I traded doll heads. The head was shipped out as agreed and in perfect condition. Thanks!

15. lethanon bought a Volks set from me. Great communication and fast payment. Thank you very much~~~~

16. i sold chrom paws to lethanon, & the transaction was wonderful! it was a layaway, & she made every payment on time, & kept me informed of things. thank you very much again! =D

17. Sold a cuprit outfit to lethanon! she paid promptly on time when she said she would be able to make payments and let me know when the item arrived! thanks so much for the wonderful transaction!!!

18. Lethanon purchased some Soom parts from me. Communication was great, and always very friendly. I would be more than happy to do business any time again. Thank you!

19. Sold a Dollheart shirt to lethanon. Fast payment and was awesome to deal with. A+++++ Thanks!

20. Did a trade with Lethanon. She was really friendly and the doll got here really quickly in wonderful condition; she was very patient while the package I send took it's time to arrive there due to some post circumstances.
      Thank you a looooot!