1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for lethanon

Feb 26, 2007

1. :aheartbea::: Got my lovely luts head today, very happy with him and lethanon, she saved me lots of money on shipping and refunded me cause it was cheaper than we thought in the beginning, very honest and friendly person ::::aheartbea

2. Purchased a beautiful cream white Gena head from Lethanon, packed well and arrived in a timely manner--would definitely deal with again!

Thanks so much, it was a pleasure buying from you!

3. I bought a Delf SS SOO head from lethanon and was very pleased with the transaction. She was helpful, quick to ship, friendly, and an all around excellent seller. I would certainly buy again from her in the future! Two thumbs way up!

4. Purchased a Dolkot Yun from Lethanon, was very friendly! Shipped quickly after payment, and my Yun was packaged well. Arrived in condition described. Excited to work this boy into the doll family :>

5. I had the world's easiest dolly transaction with lethanon :fangirl:. I purchased a Pukifee Bonnie on a Tuesday, and received the doll in the mail on the Friday. Lethanon is a great person to deal with - friendly, responsive, and ships reliably and immediately. And Bonnie is super cute and in fantastic condition. Couldn't ask for a better transaction. Thanks so much.

6. I had a wonderful and extremely pleasant transaction with lethanon when I purchased her Pukifee Ante. Communication was the best - we discussed the pros and cons of AU shipping options and she was very helpful. Once she received payment she sent the little darling to me promptly!

The doll arrived safely and immediately used her 'cute' charms to win me over completely.

Lethanon is a trustworthy and reliable seller. The dolls she is selling are EXACTLY as advertised - in pristine condition and well-maintained.

Would I purchase another doll from Lethanon? In a heartbeat if I had the funds! I wish I DID have the funds to purchase more of her beautiful collection.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SELLER! Go buy one of her dolls!

7. I bought a human version of Soom Nor from Lethanon. It was great transaction with awesome communication and very fast shipping. Lethanon answered all my questions and helped me with shipping cost.
      Thank you so much!

8. Purchased a Souldoll Agnetha head from Lethanon. The head is in immaculate condition. Replies were prompt and informal. Not only speedy but she was very patient with me. That is a A+++ in my book! :D
      Thank you so much and hope to have more wonderful transactions such as this one in the future.

9. Lovely seller! I bought a body of Soom Taco. It was great having buisness wirh her, thank you very much!:)

10. Lethanon bought a SOOM Carbon from me on layaway. She was prompt and friendly with communication, her payments were on time, and she let me know when the doll arrived. I couldn't have asked for an easier transaction! =D

11. Purchased a Soom Nor from Lethanon. She is such a lovely and great seller. She was really patient and made things very easy for me. I would totally buy from her again.

Super Positive feedback.

12. Purchased a Soom Trond sleepy head and body from Lethanon. He arrived safely in his Soom pillow with his papers. Very pleased. A little slow on communication but always kept me updated on the progress.

Thanks for this awesome transaction! You've really made my life a little easier.

13. I bought a Soom Sard from Lethanon.
      The contact was very good, she answered promptly, and was very polite due all the details.
      The shipping was really fast! A week after I got the tracking nr, I had the package home! Amazing!
      The doll was in very good shape, the description was very accurate and the doll was great packed.
      The whole transaction went very well! I would absolutely do transactions with Lethanon again! :D

14. I purchased an Elfdoll Yuan head from Lyndsay and I am delighted with the purchase. She kept me posted on packing, shipping, etc. The head arrived very well packed and with the plastic face guard. I would purchase from her again anytime. Thank You!