1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lexalot

Sep 1, 2006

1. Lexalot bought some BC sized clothes from me. Great buyer, fast payment and very friendly communication XD

Would definitely do business with her again! Thanks so much, and Happy new year! <3

2. Just sold a BC shirt to Lexalot and she was great, and so friendly!! Paid right away and let me know when it got there safe and sound. Thanks again and enjoy :D

3. Lexalot is a favorite and frequent customer. Every transaction, whether buying or selling, is conducted in a prompt, professional, warm and friendly manner. I just love her and her rezin!kidz are all gorgeous!

4. i sold a wig to lexalot and everything went great! quick payment and everything! hope you enjoy the wig! :)

5. Lexalot bought some Bambicrony clothing form me, paid very quickly and great communication. thanks

6. Lexalot participated in a group order I ran. Payments came on time and communication was good. Thanks :D

7. Lexalot bought some sd girl clothes from me. She paid really fast and was very friendly through all the transaction. Thank You very much and I hope You enjoy them. MUA :*

8. My DD ordered through the GO of the Minimee heads of the Winchester Brothers. Lexalot kept in touch with payments received as well as shipping both from DIM and from her. DD is thrilled with her boys and I am happy she is happy. MK

9. Lexalot ran a GO for DIM Minimee's. She was a wonderful group leader, kept everything updated, and even communicated with everyone when DOA was down. Everything was packaged amazingly well, and I'm happy to have my boy! thank you.

10. I was also invovled in the Winchester GO and Lexalot was a DREAM and ran the order very well. Communication was excellent and the shipping was SUPER SPEEDY once the heads arrived. She also packaged them to perfection.

She's also SUPER nice and easy to communicate with.

Thanks for everything Lexalot.

~Meee

11. I participated in the Winchester Minimee GO too. Lexalot kept us updated throughout including as was mentioned when DOA was down. She even updated about a minor delay as to when she could get to the post office, plus refunded a small difference in shipping to me. The heads were packed perfectly. This was my first ever experience with the DOA marketplace or GO and it was perfect because Lexalot ran it. Thanks!

Stacy in IL

12. I also brought a minimee head from Lexalot.The whole transaction was problem fee .Very friendly and speedy replies to messages and the head was well packed and shipped very quickly.
      A very nice person to deal with.
      Thankyou
      Gale

13. I was part of the double minimee group order as well and have nothing but good things to say. Communication throughout the order (and even the month or so before) was superb and Lexalot was friendly and very pleasant to deal with.

Thank you for helping me bring the boys home!

14. I was part of the Winchester group order.
      Lexalot was great - she let me still be part of the group order even though my total payment would be a little late.
      Communication all along was fantastic.
      She shipped the heads really fast once they arrived at her place.
      I couldnt be happier. Thanks SO much!

15. Sold her a doll of mine, and she was lovely to deal with. Paid promptly, and very sweet and friendly.

16. (Sorry for being so super late!)
      Sold a doll on layaway to Lexalot,
      she was fantastic to deal with and what means the most is she has the given the doll a new loving home ^^.

17. So wonderful to deal with! The head was sent to me so quick with all the information in advance. Will love to buy from you again anytime.

18. I bought a DOD Luke from Lexalot & the transaction was absolutely one of the best I've been involved in. Communication was beyond excellent & the doll arrived promptly, very well packed & in better then expected condition. I would not hesitate to recommend Lexalot to any other DOA member who may consider transacting with her in the future. Thank you Mary for such a wonderful buying experience!

19. I purchased a Souldoll Osu from Lexalot and I'm tickled pink with how easy and happy the transaction was. :D Lightening Fast Shipping, LOTS of communication, super super nice! He was shipped very carefully and there was a ton of bubblewrap! I'm am extremely pleased!

20. Purcahsed a wig from Lexalot! it was shipped the very next day and arrived super quick! packaged safely the item arrived perfectly as described! would definatly do buisness with again!!!