1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lexalot

Sep 1, 2006

1. I purchased an Elf I ra from Lexalot and the transaction couldn't have been smoother. She is such a pleasure to work with. The doll was very well packaged and received not injuries from the shipping process. Excellent experience.

Wendy

2. I purchased some blue flame bambicrony wings from Lexalot. Shipping was quick, packaging and communication were great. An excellent transaction. Thanks!

3. I bought a stunningly beautiful Bambicrony Snow Elf Inez from Lexalot. What a joy it was to meet this lady! She is just a pleasure to deal with in every way! Thanks SO MUCH!!!

4. I was lucky enough to buy a lovely Ryu head from Mary. She was great with communication, shipped the doll right away, and packed her very carefully. Wonderful to work with

5. I bought an Elfdoll June from Lexalot and she was a pleasure to deal with. Very nice, very honest - communicated extremely well throughout. The doll arrived super fast and was well packed. A lovely person to deal with! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! Thank you so much!!! :D :D :D

6. I purchased EflDoll Special Edition Lydia from Lexalot.
      Wonderful person to deal with, excellent communication, light speed shipping, packed extremly well!!!
      You couldn't ask for a more than perfect transaction!

THANK YOU very much!

:)

7. I purchased an amazing wig from Lexalot. She was amazing to buy from.
      My package came super quick. Hope to deal with again!

8. I just completed a trade with Lexalot and it went perfectly! The boots arrived at light-speed, were absolutely beautiful and every step of the transaction, Lexalot was a joy to deal with.

9. I purchased a Limhwa Mano from Lexalot.
      He came in record time, securely packed for shipping, exactly as described.
      Great seller, friendly & efficient, good communication.
      Thanks!!!

10. I purchased two wigs from Lexalot. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Communication was swift and friendly. Shipping was extremely fast. It was a great experience all the way around.

Thank you Lexalot!

11. I bought a F2BM Fun Set with White Top, Denim Jacket, and Red Skirt and
      F2BM Purple Floral Dress with Little Purple Jacket from Lexalot! She's a pleasure to deal with and has great communication. She was even sweet enough to include a small gift! I would gladly buy again from her anytime!

12. I purchased a wig from Lexalot and it was a great transaction. The shipping was very timely and the packaging was great. Thanks!

13. I bought a Tender Lahoo head from Lexalot. She's an absolute pleasure to deal with. We had a few Paypal issues but it wasn't a big deal, we worked things out quickly. Very fast shipping, well packaged, I would definitely purchase from her again. Thanks so much! :)

14. I just purchased a wig from Lexalot. It arrived very quickly and with great communication. I would not hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you! :D

15. Fast shipment, very well packaged, and it was in amazing condition, thank you for the wig!

16. I purchased a pair of eyes from Lexalot. She was excellent to work with. Great communication and very fast shipment.

17. I bought some F2BM outfits from her. Fast reply, fast mailing, great transaction! Highly recommend! ^______________^

18. I had a really lovely transaction with Lexalot. I bought some pants from her for my bishie, and she is friendly, good communications, and ships quickly. I highly recommend her!! :D

19. I bought an elf ira fullset outfit. She was fantastic and friendly. Thank you so much for selling me this fantastic outfit :aheartbeaHigh recommended!!

20. Lexalot sold me a lovely ruffled shirt from Cheerydoll that arrived the other day

Nothing but praise for this seller

: )