1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LexehAnn

Aug 25, 2006

1. I did a trade with LexahAnn and everything went well! She was polite, friendly, shipped my doll out well packaged, and suffered through the insanity of my post office. I'd recommend dealing with her, and would gladly do so again. Thanks!

2. I bought a Pukifee Zoe faceplate from LexehAnn. She shipped it super fast and well packaged! I would gladly buy from LexehAnn again. Thanks so much! :D

3. I would recommend LexehAnn as a buyer, she commissioned a corset from me for her Minifee girl. She was very clear about what she'd like, which is always handy for a commissioner, and had fast comminucation. Plus she let me know when it arrived, which is always a plus! Recommended buyer <3

4. LexehAnn bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

5. I bought a tan 43 Narae from LexehAnn through a short layaway :)
      She let me know after each payment was recieved, that she got them, and shipped quickly after my last payment.
      The Narae was safely packaged when I got her ^_^

I would recommend buying from her, and would not hesitate to buy from her again :3

Thank you~

6. LexehAnn commissioned me to do the faceups for her mnf lishe and pipos cheshire. She was very easy to work with giving me details and pictures to work from. She pays fast and communicates well. I highly recommend her!

7. I bought a MNF girl body from LexahAnn and everything went great! She was super nice and easy to work with and shipped out quickly. I would very much purchase from her again!

8. Bought from LexehAnn. Great seller, was very quick to sending, and packed very nicely and safe.

9. I bought a great pair of Ajumapama shoes from LexahAnn. Communication was good and they were well packaged and sent quickly.

10. Bought a little YoSD suit and shoes, and they were shipped out right away, very well, and in excellent shape! Thank you so much!

11. LexehAnn sold me her MNF a-line Lishe.
      wonderful transaction, very careful packing, everything perfect! I'd be glad to deal with her again, highly recommended!

12. I bought Bobobie Isabella from LexehAnn. I'm got the doll yesterday, I'm very glad!!

13. I traded a Volks School C sd10 girl for a Zaoll luv. Luv arrived in wonderful condition and i'm extremely pleased with the trade. Communication was great, and shipment was fast! I would happily do business with Lexehann again. A+

14. I bought an Elfdoll Dami from LexahAnn and i must say this was one of the best transactions i have ever had! Great and friendly communication! Very fast shipping and the doll is in great condition!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

15. LexehAnn sold me a lovely pair of glass eyes. She was very kind and they came in the cutest box. Thank you so much! Would definitely buy from again!

16. LexehAnn sold me a Resinsoul Fei, and all went very smoothly, even with a few rl-occurences and having to deal with international shipping to Finland (which can be a pain sometimes). The doll came out in the right condition, and well packaged (even readily strung). If she happened to sell anything of my interests in the future, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

17. I bought a Soom Yrie from LexehAnn, and it was a great transaction. She arrived quickly, safely packaged, and exactly as described. I would definitely recommend her as a seller.

18. I purchased 2 SD tops and a pair of Dollmore leggings from LexehAnn. Perfect transaction.

19. I bought a Unoa Sist faceplate from LexehAnn. She was fast to respond to PMs and shipped out the faceplate promptly. The faceplate was also well packaged. Thanks so much! Great transaction.

20. I bought a School head C with a SD girl body from LexehAnn. She is an amazing seller and very sweet! Thank you! ^^