1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Li Xue

May 13, 2007

1. Li Xue did a super awasome job with Emilio's faceup. The price was very reasonable. Excellent customer service, the process was very fast, very quick shipping and well packaged.
      I highly recommend her! When I have another doll that's needing a faceup, I'm coming back to her.

2. Li Xue is talented, kind and a pleasure to deal with. She's fast, honest and goes through each step with you.
      Highly recommended!

3. I got my head back today, and I'm in awe at her work!!
      Fast Shipping, wonderful communication!
      I will def. get her to paint my dolls again!

[​IMG]

4. Li Xue did a face up on my DoD U. Not only did she manage to hide my horrible modding, but she was also great with communication and ready to help solve any issue. I will come back when I have more heads to paint! :D

5. had my lusis's faceup done by li xue, she maintained communication at every stage and was really helpful. ^^

thanks!!

6. I had a great transaction with Li Xue. Her quality is absolutely amazing and she is constantly sending messages to get your okay on things. Definitely a great person for face-ups. :aheartbea

Here is my Edward: ^^

[​IMG]

7. Yet another amazing faceup commission!! She's a wonder to work with and turn around time is super fast!!! :D My dear you are so talented!!! I need more heads for you to paint!!!!! :)

8. I'm another returning customer for Li Xue's Commissions. See my other post for my awesome comments, but once again, lovely face-up by a lovely artist. I don't have any more heads that need to be painted, but if I did, I would definitely commission Li Xue again ^_^

9. Commissioned Li Xue to paint my Unoa Lusis Wink faceplate, she did a wonderful job! Excellent communication, fast completion time-
      The highest of recommendations for this very talented artist :)
      Thanks again!
      -Melissa

10. Sold Li Xue some Luts boots, what a super fast and friendly transaction :)
      Thanks so much!
      -Melissa

11. I had a wonderful transaction with li Xue!
      payment was super fast and communication was excellent!
      would love to do business anytime. thank you so much again. ^^

12. Li Xue painted two of my boys heads for me. She did an absolutely fantastic job. She did a perfect interpretation of my boys' face-ups as requested on the forms. I am extremely satisfied with the job she did.:thumbup

13. Another wonderful faceup commission from Li! I believe this was number 4? xD Worth every cent!!~ The pictures do no justice on how lovely her faceups are!! Great communication, very friendly, and involved with every step! Thank you so much again! I'll be back for sure ^_~

14. I commissioned a face-up from Li Xue for my Ryu and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. She was insanely quick and updated me at every step of the process. Her communication is stellar and she's very professional in her work. Can't say enough good things about her! Would definitely commission her again!

15. The head arrived safe and sound, thank you! Li did a great job, excellent communication and willing to make adjustments. Excellent to work with!

16. I just got my Shiwoo and Ryu head back from faceup commission with Li Xue, and wow wow wow! Beautiful work, unbelievably wonderful communication, and WOW is she FAST!!!

I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for an amazing face up artist!!!

:aheartbea :aheartbea

17. Another wonderful experience with Li Xue. Great communication, fast payment, and very friendly. Definitely recommended!

18. Speedy PMs and quick payment. Excellent buyer!! ^^

19. I sold a pair of White volks SD13 boy hands to her. :D She responded to all my pms quickly and informed when the shipped hands arrived!

Thanks!

20. I sold Li Xue some hands and she was easy to deal with, and prompt with replies to my PMs. Thanks a lot!