1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Li Xue

May 13, 2007

1. Sold Li a SD coat! Wonderful buyer! Fast payment! Look forward to future transactions!~I highly recommend :3

2. Li Xue joined my group order ^^ Paid fast and was lovely to work with X3

3. Commissioned Li for my Girls Faceup as well as my friend. Both of them came out just the way we both wanted and more.
      She did such a awesome job on both of them. Li does great work and I'm always a happy repeat customer. She's done 2 of my own dolls faceups and 3 for my friends. Highly Recommended~ Thank you

4. LiXue did a face up on two of my dolls, and they came out absolutely fabulous! She's great about keeping up communication and is very easy to work with. Not to mention her face-ups are amazing! I would definitely commission her again!!!

5. I bought a pair of DIM headphones from Li Xue. She was wonderful to deal with and shipped the item very quickly. They arrived in perfect condition. Thank you for the smooth transaction! :)

6. Had Li Xue paint up another of my boys heads. This is three out of my 4 boys that have her faceups, and they just look fantastic! Great communication, her faceup's have a quick turn around time, and he arrived packaged extremely well. Thank you!.

7. Li Xue painted my el's head, great artist! communication was great, turnaround time also great! sorry for not posting sooner! I highly recommend her! :)

8. I commissioned Li Xue to paint my Cian's twin. I requested a wilder twist on the default style, and she delivered. They look enough alike when they're apart, but I'd never mistake them for each other together.
      [​IMG]
      Beautiful work, and recommended to all!

9. Sold a Sadol blazer to Li Xue with no problems. Paid promptly and communication was friendly and quick. Thank you :)

10. I commissioned Li Xue to do a faceup on my KiraSD. OMG, she made her just what I wanted. Li Xue kept in excellent email contact with me, and kept me informed of the progress at all times. She is an exceptionally talented artist. I would love to have more of my girls painted by Li Xue. I can't say enough good things about her.

11. Wheeee, it was great meeting Li at the Valentine's Meetup. Shes super friendly and easily to deal with and paid up front! Thank you for buying the MSC. <3 Please continue to make many many beautiful faceups with the MSC! ^__^

12. Lix Xue bought a chair from my store, she was friendly and easy going.
      transaction was smooth, good communication ^_^
      Very talent face up artist too XD

is it page 4 yet? LOL

13. Just got a head back from Li Xue, and the faceup is wonderful, though that's a hardly a surprise. :) As usual, everything went very well, and I'll certainly be sending more heads her way in the future.

14. Just got my head back from Li Xue. I have to say that her work is incredible. She's excellent with communication and did an amazing job with my super skimpy details. Will definitely stalk and re-commission in the near future.

15. Another great transaction with Li! I sold her a pair of pants! She paid super fast and is always a pleasure to deal with I won't hesitate to have more transactions with her in the future! Thanks so much again ^_^

16. I commissioned Li Xue for a faceup on my Ryu and I couldn't be happier. She's the sweetest person and I'd glady do business with her again :)

17. Li Xue bought a pair of eyes from me. She kept me updated and let me know that they had arrived.

Thank you! :)

18. I commissioned Li Xue to paint my School A and the transaction was flawless. She is polite and communicative and my head was returned to me safely and quickly!

19. Just got back another head from Li Xue, and--as always--everything went well and I'm very pleased with the faceup. :)

20. I bought a pair of leather pants from Li Xue. The transaction was very smooth and communication was friendly. She was easy to keep in touch with and shipped out my pants super fast. Also loved the carefully packed item. I would definitely buy from her again. Thank you!