1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Li Xue

May 13, 2007

1. Bought a couple jackets from Li Xue. She shipped promptly, was great to deal with, pleasent and all that good stuff. The stuff arrived shockingly quick to boot. <3's and love for you Li! :3

2. Split one of the new Breakaways with Li Xue. Perfect transaction start to finish. Wouldn't hesitate to do it again~ :D

3. I just bought a pair of 4D pants from Li Xue--she shipped incredibly fast, the pants were in perfect condition, and she was very sweet and patient when I lost track of the transaction after my laptop crashed. Two thumbs WAY up! :daisy

4. Purchased a wig from Li Xue, and the transaction was perfect yet again. :)

5. I bought a pair of Volks hands from Li Xue. They were mailed quickly and arrived in perfect condition.

Thanks! =^^=~*

6. I received a gorgeous pair of 18mm ED Eyes from Li Xue, and she shipped them out the very next day and they arrived, safe and sound! The packaging was great and she individually wrapped each one to ensure safety, and even put them in a hard container.

Thank you for your diligence in making sure the eyes arrived safely!

7. I bought a pair of Luts boots from Li Xue and it was a great transaction! They were shipped super fast and in perfect condition. Highly recommended, thanks!

8. I had a VERY easy transaction when selling a doll to Li Xue, and she's a dream to deal with!

9. Li Xue and I had a very successful trade!!! She painted my HM choyangbi head in return and even updated me thoroughly throughout the whole process. She did a gorgeous job and made sure the head arrived to me safely. I enjoyed the whole process and highly recommend her to all! Thanks!!!!

10. Bought a pair of Limited Tony Default pants from Li Xue. She got back to my PMs very quickly and was always super polite and wonderful. She shipped the pants super quick as well, and they arrived safely (and pretty quick!). Highly recommend! Thanks so much!

11. I just purchased some boots from Li Xue, she kept in contact and was patient and worked with me. I was very pleased with how smooth the transaction went and I highly recommend her.

12. Li Xue purchased some shoes from me~
      We had a pleasant transaction; she paid right away and was very friendly!
      Thanks Li Xue!!

13. Commissioned a faceup from Li Xue. She painted my MSD Mika and it looks fabulous!
      Thank you Li, it was a wonderful transaction and I would certainly do business with you again.

14. Li Xue did the faceup on my tan Akando. She was professional, and very responsive to my requests and feedback. I would commission her for another faceup in a heartbeat!

15. Li Xue painted my Iplehouse Lion head and did a superb job. He looks just like I'd always wanted him to, now. I'm very pleased!

16. Li Xue bought an L-bi from me on layaway, and painted two of my doll heads as part of the payment. She communicated well, was very polite, and is an amazing faceup artist! An overall great transaction.

Thank you so much again~

17. I commissioned Li Xue for a faceup and her work is amazing. She worked in a timely manner and kept me updated about any delays or just a general update. She never left me wondering what was going on with my head. She truly listened to what I wanted and was so pleasant!

18. Commissioned Li Xue to paint my Unoa Lusis wink plate-
      I'm so happy she's back to painting, it's always a pleasure to work with her :)
      She's nice, professional, and really goes all out to give you the best results~
      I couldn't be more thrilled with her work, and give her my highest recommendations!
      Thanks again,
      -Melissa

19. I commissioned Li Xue to paint my Everpurple Iris head, and she did an amazing job on my girl! I couldn't be happier with the work that she did, and I will definitely work with Li Xue again! Friendly, great turnaround time, and very professional...highly recommended!!!

20. I bought a Unoa L-Bi from Li Xue. Communication was great and he was well packaged and arrived quickly! A perfect transaction! :)