1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LiDioD

Oct 1, 2011

1. LiDioD bought a Volks Sakamoto Ryoma head from me. She contacted and paid me without any problems whatsoever! Lovely transactions, everything was smooth. I would most def do business with her again ^_^

2. LiDioD bought CB Lance from me on layaway. She sent every payment in time and was very nice to communicate. I'm very happy to deal with her. Thank you so much

3. LiDioD bought a Volks Elena from me and she is a pleasure to deal with!, I could not be happier with this transaction, she is just so lovely and nice that it was an amazing experience to del with her!. She paid instantly, as promised and was very friendly and communicative all the time. She was kindly enough to let me know as soon as Elena arrived!. I could not be happier with this transaction!. I highly recommend her!! Thank you so much for everything my dear! <3<3<3

4. LiDioD bought a Volks Colin.
      She is a very communicative and kind person. Very responsible with payments. I recommend it 100%

Thank you dear!! <3

5. I bought a Captain Hook from Soom :) All perfect <3 Very good communication! She's so kind and nice ^_^

6. I bought a Volks doll from LiDioD, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

7. LiDioD bought SOOM Dover from me. She sent every monthly payment on time. Very nice to communicate. I'm happy to deal with her. Thank you very much ^ ^

8. Excellent transaction with LiDioD ^_^! She bought my iplehouse jid Daniel :) fast payment and great communication!! Highly recommended !

9. LiDioD bought a custom Yo-SD Anne from me with layway, she payed promptly and the communication was great. Thank you so much! <3

10. LiDioD bought a body from me ~ payments were quick and communication was excellent! Recommended buyer, wonderful experience!

11. I have bought Iplehouse EID Pamela from LiDioD, Fast reply to al my messages, immediate confirmation for receiving payment even without asking, fast shipping even before the agreed time, all in all it was pleasure to buy from her, I highly recommend dealing with her, she is a very polite, sweet & trustworthy, thank you LiDioD for the pleasant transaction and hope to deal with you again

12. I bought a Volks doll from LiDioD, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

13. I bought a sandy brown Souldoll Yeon-Bee from LiDiod. The transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. Communication was excellent and very friendly, shipping was prompt, and the item arrived well-packaged and exactly as described. LidDioD is truly an incredible seller to work with and I would definitely purchase from her in the future!

14. I sold a Dollzone Tan Cosmo to LiDioD on Layaway and she was a sterling buyer! Great communication, (and very pleasant) and she paid off the doll quickly.
      I would absolutely recommend any transaction with her!

15. I bought a Soom Lucky human doll from LiDiod, I couldn't be happier with the transaction! Communication was fantastic, answered all my questions, was patient and kind, shipped fast, and packed well! Overall just a wonderful transaction, doll was perfect on arrival! Thank you so much for the extras! Would definitely recommend seller and would purchase from again!! Thank you!!!!!! :D

16. Buyer feedback

Type of Feedback: Positive

♡ Communication: Good

✩Accuracy of item description: Very accurate

♡ Was the item shipped when agreed upon?: Yes

✩Packaging: Secure

♡ Overall experience: Satisfied

✩Additional comments: I bought a Soom outfit from LiDioD, she was very nice and helped me throughout the lengthy shipping time it took for my outfit to arrive, it was sent quickly and was exactly as described, thanks so much! =^_^=

17. I bought Volks SD10 girl suwarikko body from LiDioD. Everything went smooth. Good conversation, very good packaging. Totally pleasant transaction!

18. I bought a doll head from LiDioD, and it was a great transaction! She shipped the head quickly and it was extremely well packaged. Thank you so much for helping me finally track down this head!

19. I bought a Dollstown elf body from LiDioD, everything went great! Very flexible and reliable seller, I highly recommend her and would gladly buy something from her again

20. LiDioD
      My bought a Dollshe 26f body.
      Transaction more than perfect.
      Fast payment
      Very good communication.
      Warned me of the arrival.
      What happiness